Reviews for A China Garden Fanfic
ChinaGardenFan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Thanks for writing this - it was super cute. I like the way you showed how Clare (or Rosie)'s relationship with Mark's friends grew. I would love to see it expanded, or maybe another one-shot with a look at Clare and Mark's relationship.

Since I think constructive criticism is always helpful, it might make the story flow better if you use italics to designate thoughts, rather than *. You also spell Sarah as Sara a couple of times (I don't actually remember which one is correct; it's been a while since I read the book). Those are just some nitpicky things, though. Overall I thought your story was great.

Great job!
Prachi chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
write the sequel to it please i want to know what happens next
mimi chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
please write a sequal
MadCatLady04 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
well, aside from some grammar, etc mistakes, it's quite good. Could be a bit more detailed though. Please do write a sequel.
alvernogrl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
A sequel ? YES! I just found this story and I LOVE IT!
hockeygirl9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
yes please write a sequel! there are not enough china garden stories! i would love to see a new one:)
Fightingrose chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
ok, while i like the concept, i think there needs to be more secrecy, the dance is supposed to be a sacred thing, not used for entertainment and everyday use. i don't think clare would just use it so casually, idk i can't quite decide if i like it or not.
Cheap Aviators chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Um...you have a lot of mixed messages. One second Pete and Clare are spilling priceless information-doing the maze dance, talking about the Guardians-and then the next, Clare is swearing off telling them anything!

You should iron out those kinks.

And you used exact quotes from the book...you might wanna work on not doing that.
tm7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I liked it. Yes, write a sequal. I command you to. Now. PLEASE! I'll stop beging but...is it working? Cuz if it is please,please, please, please, please!
sdl chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
really well written. however, there were many parts that i believe gave away too much information about the guardians and so on. For instance, Adrian and Sara were allowed to know the location of Ravensmere and that it was kept a secret from the outside world. Also, it didn't feel right when Clare danced for the tour. But all in all, it was a really great fic. I would love for you to continue!
Maille chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Excellant!

I really love this book and was thrilled when they added a section here on fanfiction.

Your fanfic did the story justice. Quite realistic.

Most certainly write a sequel, too good to let it go!
Coolgurl chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
You should write more! It's really good.
HazyDayClearNight chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I love The China Garden! The story was great but there are no Mark/Clare stories. maybe I'll write one...
patty chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
great fic. maybe i'll write a China Garden fic. too...
Usagi Tsukino1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Pretty Plz. Write a sequal.