Reviews for Saving Underland
Chloe.morris01 chapter 8 . 6/6
I NEED MORE. THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER PLEASE I NEED MORE TO READ. maybe at some point an M rated chapter? Omg please write more
insane.hightopp chapter 8 . 6/4
I went by: tiffany in all my other reviews. now I have made an account. my username is
tiffany chapter 8 . 6/3
hatterxalice wereo adorable in this chapter. you do a great job of writing all the characters. you beautifully display the characters and take me to Underland as I read your story. Wonderful instalment!
tiffany chapter 6 . 6/1
also I loved the riddle in this chapter
tiffany chapter 6 . 6/1
that was so sweet. you do an excellent job of writing the sweetest Moments. I have a M word for you mad. I am madly in love with your story
tiffany chapter 5 . 6/1
I love how you describe things. I can tell you put a lot of thought in everything you write. good job! I loved the hatter in this chapter. he is so cute and overprotective. he was very hatterish
tiffany chapter 4 . 6/1
excellent chapter. Also don't ever feel discouraged I loved the last chapter and I love everything I have read from you so far. You are truly talented.
tiffany chapter 3 . 6/1
wonderful. wonderlandiful even . amazing chapter. you are such a talented writer
tiffany chapter 2 . 6/1
I thought it was a great chapter...cant wait for what happens next
tiffany chapter 1 . 6/1
I finished part 1 yesterday and I was so happy to find this. This is an excellent first chapter
lillalil chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
We DO WANNA read MORE! Please keep on
Inferna Blossom chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Beautiful. Is there going to be more? Please tell me there will.
Inferna Blossom chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
You know, I think I like Mally after all. She's got spunk. And oh Hattter... What have you got yourself into now?
Inferna Blossom chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I agree that with Hatter that it's not good that Alice is hurting, but it is nice to see him comfort her.
Inferna Blossom chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
You know, the more I read AlicexHatter stories, the more I wish that I could find someone who loved and accepted me and had a mad qwirkyness that fit as well with me as the Hatter does for Alice. As to Alice having to choose between her sister and Wonderland, I understand why she has too, but I still find it very frustrating that she has to.