Reviews for Saving Underland
lillalil chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
We DO WANNA read MORE! Please keep on
Inferna Blossom chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Beautiful. Is there going to be more? Please tell me there will.
Inferna Blossom chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
You know, I think I like Mally after all. She's got spunk. And oh Hattter... What have you got yourself into now?
Inferna Blossom chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I agree that with Hatter that it's not good that Alice is hurting, but it is nice to see him comfort her.
Inferna Blossom chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
You know, the more I read AlicexHatter stories, the more I wish that I could find someone who loved and accepted me and had a mad qwirkyness that fit as well with me as the Hatter does for Alice. As to Alice having to choose between her sister and Wonderland, I understand why she has too, but I still find it very frustrating that she has to.
Inferna Blossom chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Why did she take Hatter's sword?
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I think I can already see what the Red Queen's planning, and I don't like it one bit.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow. (That's a good wow, btw)
Annabeth Chase The Wise Girl chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god! I love this story soooooo much! Please continue it! Don't give up on it now!
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
i just visited Alice' fandom from few days ago (it was so sudden, by the way, since i rarely went to the movie archive) and your fanfics have caught me so far.

i love the plotline which is simple yet complicated and i'm looking forward for the next chapter!

let me follow your story :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Please Please PLEASE update this soon! I love it. :
Gideon Moriattis chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
He's a sweet little jumble of nonsense isn't he?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Looking forward to more of this wonderful fic. ,
neko girl chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
better finish it or im siking the jabberwocky on u and alice will be quiet busy with tarrant so she wont be able to slay it
OwlsInTheNight chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I love this story so much!

I honestly don't have much to say other than that...

I just love it to bits!