Reviews for Ashley's Horizon
Brooksterman chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I enjoyed the story. My only wish is that you would have another chapter or a sequel story telling what happens when they meet in ME3. Figuring out what Ashley did after that, like whether she dumped Michael or continued to date him. Then Shepard being hostile with her throughout ME3 and Ashley constantly trying to get him back and in the end determining whether she did or not.
The One Free Man117 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Makes me think of the girl, I love, whose with another guy...By the way great job!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like it.
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
It's wonderful *sniffs at the sheer wonderfulness*... (maybe "it's beautiful" would fit better...)

I looovve depressing stories... I wish there were more of them...
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
personally had and still have strong feelings for Ash, the romance in ME1 was extremely well done, and the emotional choice of either saving her or Kaiden and all the other things you go through together in the first game adds even more to the relationship.

Personally im hoping that the small role in ME2 is a test for all the people that actually love Ashley, and that we will all be rewarded for staying faithfull in ME3. There are enough hints to indicate the relationship definately isn't over, Ashley clearly still has feelings for you, the encounter on Horizon and the email from her clearly show that, holding her photo before going into the Omega 4 relay is the icing on the cake and hopefully indicates the relationship is far from over.

I know there are alot of Ashley haters, but i personally think she is one of those kind of characters you either love or hate, if you actually bother to take a deep interest in her you find that she is indeed a deep and well thought out character, and personally one of my definate favourites in mass effect, lets all hope for a large squad role and romance for Ashley in Mass Effect 3!
Candle in the Night chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ok consider me depressed :(

But hey, on the up side at least this clears the way for Tali! :)

And nicely written by the way too.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
wow, the hate against Ashley that's permeating this and other sites, even though her reaction on Horizon was completely understandable and she apologized and explained her reaction, is astounding.