Reviews for Brothers D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh...

If their first meeting this peaceful... I wonder...

But this is Great! :)
They all look happy...! Both really had so much fun...!

Nice!
FantasyNight chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Dadan is a girl by the way
ihazcookee chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Are you going to continue this story? 3
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was really cute. 3 Just one thing though: Dadan's a woman.
Mei Chan is Random chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
aww, they are so cute. i think you portrayed their characters beautifully. well done!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
T.T

why!

why did they kill off ace!

gah!

*sniff*

*cries*
mizu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww, their cuteness is killing mee!

This is exactly the kind of fanfiction I needed right now, thank you so much! :3
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesome! I bet my soul Veroncia-sensei will love it too, seems just like something she would enjoy. I loved this, it's so cute to see how Luffy can make friends out of anyone. Plus, you gave Ace a nice child-like personality in here instead of the serious one most people portray him as when he's young, it's a nice change. Ah~~I'm falling in love with your fics all over again Clare-sensei!
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Thank you so much. ;w; You've brightened my day so much. Beautiful story, I love it very much.
creeperqueen chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awws, this got to be one of the cutest Ace&Luffy fics I've read. And you included Garp and Dadan! I can't wait to see him in the manga.

I really loved how you had captured their personalities - Luffy being his usual idiotic and cheerful self (just like Garp :'D) and Ace being described as a "problem child." (Seriously, everytime I read those non-Luffy Ace flashback parts they make me cry because everyone was so meen to him ;_;)

And Luffy and Ace's chemistries just clicked perfectly. Great work!
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was so cute! I've been looking for a story where Ace and Luffy met so thank you so much for writing this! D I loved it much! (But then, I love pretty much all of your stories) XD This is going to go onto my favs! .
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh wow, I love it. The story was great, but what I really liked was the chapracterization. It hadn't occured to me that Ace would be the kind of kid that would go bug hunting, but the more I think about it, the more I think that he would have loved to do that as a kid-I think you really got their characters pinned _ I must say, that was incredibly adorable, and a continuation (perhaps involving how Luffy found out who Ace's father was, along with his reaction) would be awesome should you decide to do it. Keep up the good work, I love to read a great story once in a while!
Toraus chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw, so cute!
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved it~!

the way Garp say 'My Luffy's pretty durable' really made me laugh.

Shows how much Garp is worried about Luffy XD
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
You're not going to continue? *Puppy dog eyes* Even if you dont, i really loved this, so well written! Brother love is so cute betewwn them! Thanks for the story!

~AHWH~