Reviews for Hurt but not broken
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 10/4
this is lovely, i hope you come back to it soon :)
inge80 chapter 35 . 9/24
Please, please, please, pretty pretty please!Continue this story. I found it and I'm in love...
Would you please answer this review?! I really hope to hear from you and I hope you finish this story.

xo Inge
i still think it is Irina. and now i am guessing that charlie and heidi are true mates? i think Alec and Edward should be true mates.
i don't think it is Aro. i think it is Irina that wants everyone dead because of their relationship with the wolves.
dorkycorky88 chapter 11 . 9/9
I love Jace! He is adorable. And him and Peter together is so funny!

But what the heck are you doing to me?! I've got so many feels begging to be felt and I am going crazy!
I am so bummed I have been reading your story,"Hurt but not Broken".
Let me just tell you it is fabulous, but then it just stopped. Are you ever going to finish it, pretty please..

mum2shane chapter 35 . 8/22
you going to finish?
Slytherin is the bomb chapter 35 . 8/12
Omfg this is the best story ever pllzz update
filmdork chapter 35 . 8/4
It's been like 2 years, would love to see what happens. Hopefully all is well with you.
TDitty chapter 35 . 7/29
Just wanted to know how Bella and Charlie turns out plus who is after them. I'm thinking Irena had something to do with it. Plz finish
ClearTiger chapter 35 . 7/27
ahhhhh i love this story and cant wait to read more. I don't mean to be pushy but please hurry up and update. I can't wait to read more.
nategirl28 chapter 35 . 7/22
Please finish the story I would love to know what happens
Update please
JoannasHope chapter 35 . 6/25
Great story! I'm looking forward to finding out who wants them dead. I'm thinking maybe Maria, but it's not quite fitting in with the story yet, otherwise Jasper would be on the list. Irina makes sense but hasn't gone after the wolves - that we know about.
hybrid 123 chapter 35 . 6/22
Update pls how about a water power
3,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »