Reviews for Hurt but not broken
Please update! This is a very good story about Peter and Bella. I can't wait to see who is after them and why!
middshel chapter 35 . 6/19
I have really enjoyed this and all your stories really. I hope you have an oppurtunity to finish the ones you haven't been able to. You are an excellent writer.
Amineh1825 chapter 35 . 6/13
Hope you decide to finish this awesome story!
Devian chapter 19 . 6/3
Neither one!
amcgirl73 chapter 35 . 5/16
Love the story!

Hope you have time to finish it:)
andrewpine chapter 33 . 5/4
Please finish this.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 5/4
It's our not out.
I see Carlisle is still the idiot leader of the should be burning Eddie for what he has done to his so called daughter Bella instead of going to talk to !
andrewpine chapter 25 . 5/4
Please 're killing me here knowing it is coming to the last update and not knowing if it will ever be finished.:(
andrewpine chapter 23 . 5/4
Update.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 5/4
Why are they not telling everyone what Eddie is up to? i don't think Peter would have to burn him since the rest would line up to do it this Amo one of Eddie's lovers?
Will he be going to the Volturi soon if his other plans don't work?
It's ''he was standing beside me'' not he was stood.
I still think Eddie will do something with Bella that will make him wish he were actually dead when Peter and the other guys catch up with him.

Please finish! p.s. kill Eddie off.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/4
Very worried about what the fairy boy will try to do.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/3
It's spun not span,was standing or stood not was do you think was stood even sounds right?
Peter need to kill that bastard,because he is going to do something that will cause Peter to have to kill him to save Bella from him.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/3
Finish .
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/3
It's spa,standing . can you tell me Alice didn't see her getting hurt or Peter rescuing her? she knew what was going to happen.
3,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »