Reviews for Soaring
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
yay this was so cute!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Beautiful story. Great job on characterizing Terra and Aqua.
Pms Akali chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was really enjoyable to read like the rest. XD
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
O.O

I...helped inspire you? T.T Aww wow. I've been doing that to a lot some writers here with my Tequa stories. I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS! lol

You pulled their characters off well, in my opinion. It was so sweet Terra fulfilled his promise to her. :3 That last line was just...I really loved it even though it made me sad (I won't say anything more because I'll get into spoilers :P).

I hear ya on writer's block lol it sucks because life and school help cause it, but I keep trying. Just write what you want to write (hence why I keep writing Tequa stuff). Hopefully I can get more organized with my life so I can write more. :D

-le faye
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
sweet story :) i loved the ending!
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this was nice! very creative and sweet. Tequa rocks! please do more!
Vietta chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
*sniff* So sweet, yet the ending is such a sad foreshadowing!

How very noble of Terra, making a promise he didn't know if he could keep and working hard to bring Aqua's dream to fruition!

Good work on this, it's very well written
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
LOVED IT!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh wow! Thank you so much, I completely and absolutely ADORE it. *grins* It's fantastically written...so sweet, exactly what I needed! I mean I had Terqua writer's block but now it just got tore down. I love it, and how you write Aqua being politely formal when she's amazed or embarassed...and how Terra spaces out a lot 'cause he's thinking of her. Great story!
weuhlhghlhaerlghklehghkghdskhr chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awesome to hear your writing spirit has come back _ I look forward to anything you write in the future.

This story is nice...well written, magical, and romantic. The only complaint I have is that...there's not too much that set it apart from your other BBS one-shots. I'm not saying there's anything particularly wrong with that, but...I don't know. I would prefer for you to throw a spanner in the works every once in a while, do something completely unexpected and original.

Or just keep writing one-shots like this, I dunno. Whatever makes you happy lol.

Well written, good description, absolutely flawless as a stand-alone fic...keep up the good work!