Reviews for An Edwardian Birthday Surprise
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
I like this version of all that jazz a quiet different bella and Edward . I hope you will continue this version as well. I loved all that jazz but feel I missing something with the two.
PassionIsLife-94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Yes get on Edward and Bella. I like how you explain her hesitations because we know how much she loves him but reading this put a new twist on the relationship and I love it. Happy Birthday Edward.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this was just so sweet...
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
excellent story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Very intriguing. Like the premise and it's going to be my next read for sure.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Liked that a lot. Marriages were frequently arranged for the benefit of both families and the couple often had no say in the matter. I'm sure many of those marriages turned out like Bella and Edward's.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think this story is well worth continuing! It was very hot there at the end!
dont1855 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I read your story ALL THAT JAZZ and to tell you the truth I LOVED IT I dont really know if that was the end of the story and if it wasnt I would love to read MORE I love these 2 i have been reading a couple of your short storys and I have to say you are VERY good in writhing storys in the 1920s keep up the good work And PLEASE let me know one way or another a bout the story ( ALL THAT JAZZ) Thank You :) DEBBIE
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great story.
Fdftrdv chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I loved this! I always enjoy a historical Bella and Edward. I hope you continue it after the contest is over. I would love to read about how they got together and what happens after his birthday.
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I can't believe I didn't review this before, I've read it many times!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
very sweet... what an unexpected surprise for Edward!
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very refreshing story! I love how you write and I'm glad to see you're turning this into a multichaptered fic. I'm a wuss for being afraid to start WIPs nowadays but I think I'm going to make an exception for this one because it's way too intriguing :) Thank you so much for writing this!
TLee chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It's good to know we have this to look forward to at the end of our story 'All that Jazz'. Really enjoying that on, and this was just delicious.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow! I'm really looking forward to reading All That Jazz now!

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »