Reviews for Transfiguration Mishaps
ProngsieJ chapter 1 . 1/9
I think I've reviewed this story before, but I don't remember for sure. Anyways...

This story was... Brilliant. Hilarious. Amazing. Wonderful.

In general, I prefer multi-chapter fanfics, because finding a one-shot worth reading is a long and frustrating process since there's a huge number of crappy one-shots out there. But every once in a while I come across one-shots like this one and I enjoy them so much that I keep reading them until I actually have them bloody memorized almost by-heart. I read your story ages ago but I keep coming back to it, reading it over and over again. I love your Lily. She's super fun and crazy. She's a real teenage girl in this story. I've read so many other stories in which she talks and acts as if she was fifty years old or something. But your Lily is natural. And imperfect too, which makes her even more interesting and fun. And your James... God, he's... mmm... delicious!

The plot itself is completely random and crazy (come on, an Ostrichiken?!) but it's bloody hilarious. It's like 5 a.m. right now, everyone's asleep in my dorm and I'm laughing out loud in the dark like an idiot. If anybody heard me they probably thought I went mental, haha...

OK, I should probably stop rambling now. I don't know if you still pay attention to the reviews or not but I just wanted to say that I love you for writing this amazing one-shot. You Rock!
Random person chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
That was hilarious! It was really good! I loved it!
not really sane fairy chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I love you. I really do. That was the most hilarious thing I remember reading in a very long time. Great job!
V chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
THIS WAS SO FUNNY! Could not stop laughing:) love the ending too! Ur an awesome writer!
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
omg that was freaking hilarious xD loved every word of it!
LazySundayGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
YOU HAVE MANAGED TO PUT THE SEXIEST THING THAT GUYS CAN DO (rolling up the sleeves of a button-up shirt) INTO A STORY AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT AND ALSO I LOVE YOU FOR THE OSTRICHICKEN I WANTED TO LAUGH SO HARD BUT I CANT SINCE ITS 2.42 AM AND EVERYONE'S SLEEPING BUT ANYWAY ITS BRILLIANT YOURE BRILLIANT AND BYE X
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
awwn, i love this kind of crazy Lily.
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this is the second time i'm reading this- seriously the first time i was hysterically laughing and my stomach was aching from laughing so much and the second time i had a crazy grin on my face the whole time. So thanks a lot for one of the best one shots ever! :)
Claudia Crazyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Okay. That. Was. HILARIOUS! Oh my Merlin, that has to be the funniest one-shot ever! :D
crosslight chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I swear to God I have never laughed so much at a fanfic in my entire life. The legendary Ostrichicken is possibly my favourite animal now. This is brilliant and I will never get over Lily running away from the Ostrichicken.

(I've been laughing so loud I think my parents are going to come in and take my phone away and yell at me for reading late atcnight but ah well.)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hilarious I was laughing so hard for about 10 minutes after I read this! Fantastic!
Lily Evans1998 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
this is my favourite one shot so far ilaughed so loud!
IceLumos chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hilarious Fic! Absolutely Loved It!
Nonagall chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I don't know what world you are in, but that was absolutely hilarious!
(Im glad no one is home to hear my snorting! :D)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hilarious and adorable! Nice work! :)