Reviews for Make Me Better
Kuromi2000 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This story deserves more love! You capture both sloane and Cameron's characters perfectly! I cannot wait to see what unfolds. b _ d
Jake AT-AT chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Beautiful! I cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So glad I'm not the only one who loves Sloane and Cameron together )
I'mBiWinning chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awesome story! I feel like this actually could have happened, the Sloane/Cameron chemistry was definitely there.
TheCompanionCube chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Thank you I'm so glad I'm not one of the only people who picked up on it! They look so cute together! Amazing story of amazingness.
raining in august chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
YES, THANK YOU. Thank you for thinking that Cameron & Sloane had lots of chemistry because throughout the whole movie ... I was really just thinking, when are they going to kiss? When are they going to have a real moment? How's Ferris going to react? And then the movie ended and I was all ... wut.

This story itself is very well done - the characterisation is wonderful, of both Cameron and Sloane, and also your writing style ... I won't bother mentioning the few editing mistakes, as I don't think you'll come back to this? Hoping you do, of course :D .

I absolutely loved this, though, and had to favourite it because it could happen ... and I hope that it DID happen. Provided that Ferris Bueller's real, of course. (:

Great work!
HumanDancer2.0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was exactly what I was looking for. It sounded like it could have even been in the movie, it was so good.

I just watched FBDO for the first time today, and I also noticed the chemistry between Cameron and Sloane.

So let me just say, this was perfect.

Thank's so much :)
Wenzday chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Please continue. This was incredibly well written. Mrs Soong was right, you nailed Cameron's character. Not only that, the story takes off from where the movie left off seemlessly, and the scene development has a good pace and build-up.

Just curious, in the subsequent chapter(s), will you allude to the scenes in the movie where Cameron and Sloane share tender moments together and have the two disclose their thoughts during those scenes either to each other or to the reader via third person perspective? For example, I always wondered what was going through Cameron's head as he essentially stared into Sloane's eyes while pretending to be catatonic. And, vice versa. What was Sloane thinking as she gently glided her finger across Cameron's upper lip and massaged his face and head ever so tenderly. I swear, if I was a passerby, I would have thought those two were a couple!

The MASSIVE chemistry between Cameron and Sloane was addressed in a 1986 interview with Alan and Mia conducted by Matthew. If you watch "Lost Tapes" in the Bueller...Bueller edition's special features section, Matthew points out the sexual tension between the characters of the interviewees. Alan and Mia don't make much of it but judging from the shared looks and playfulness the actors had during the interview, it seems they were brushing off the obvious; Alan and Mia definitely enjoyed each other's company off screen and it carried onto the film.

I'm glad to know others like this pairing. Even happier that someone wrote a great story about it. Can't wait to read what happens next.
lady-saki chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Omg, I LOVED this story! I'm also surprised I'm not the only one who loves this paring.

Wonderful, wonderful story! So emotional I loved it 3
Mrs Soong chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
...it took every single molecule in my body to keep me from crying.

OH my god, Cameron was so in character... I seriously just had a semi-emotional breakdown reading this story!

Thank you for being the only Ferris Bueller FF writer on this website. You made my entire week!

-Remi "Mrs Soong" Trast