Reviews for Learning to Trust Again
Time-LadyMararder chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I've got no problem with the story and to the people that do, um, why the hell are you reading it then? The only 'problem' I have is that I find it unlikely. Snape marrying HARRY. At the age of 16? Ha, hahaha. Great story though, *sniffs the air* mmmm french toast. Gotta go mah belly be telling me 'CHILD! GO SATISFY DAT FRENCH TOAST HUNGER! TO THE KITCHEN!(to the kitchen!) I'm only 13 so I put child lol.
prussianpunk1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Awh why do people abandon stories I like?
animefan16091 chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Please update
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Please write more
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Very good so far and anyonenwould know theyre talking about Harry
animebuddy97 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
update soon pleaz!
I'mNotWhatIAppea chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
DUDE! UPDATE THIS MOTHERFUCKING STORY! I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE EASTER 2011! IT'S 2012! HURRY THE HELL UP!

outburst out the way, i really enjoy this story, and i like the way you fit the character's personatlity's into the situations perfectly, and i love the writing style and the plot. however, i am still waiting, and have been for some time now, so i'd appreciate it if you'd do me the honor of another chapter.
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
cub is such a cute name for Harry! _
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
y u no post faster?!

PLEASE! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

'collapses on the blood in a pool of blood'
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Chapter 11 please. Thank you for writing this. Please write more soon. I look forward to it.
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
You are cruel not writing more. This is a beautiful story.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
good story, nice plot, please do continue.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Uno ano!

Please update soon! 33
Laura whitlock chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
carry on
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Oi! you gonna update any time soon? this is a good story, and i want to discover snape get his comuppance for being an ass.

-Violet Fire