Reviews for Mother of North America
rednightmares chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i love this!
SilverDawn1313 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Aw
Kuroko Strider chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
ITS JUST SO! OH MY GOSH THE FEELS! ITS JUST SO HEART WARMING! I LOVE IT YOU A AMZING PERSON!
Sundragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love this, I love this theory, and I hope to see more of this.

-Sundragon
murphy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
WOAH this is awesome writing it's so proffesional!
Alexa Sears Nemurenai chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
How sweet... though, once the European started settling the New World, the Native Americans didn't exactly capitulate...

I like how you did this story, but my headcanon tells me that, based on history, there were more nations for the Native Americans than just Gaho. And, more than likely, they slowly disappeared as their tribes merged with the settlers. Though whether their flings with their people caused Canada and America's pregnancy, I'm not so keen on. I would imagine that France and England would have more to do with that, in particular... but again, that's just me.

I did like it, though, don't get me wrong. :)
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awesome!
The Awesome Me chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I think I speak for every one when I say: AWWWW
white pedal chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That is so upsetting:( An elder calling two innocent babies demons because of their appearance, but despite the fact that England and France raised them and they are influenced by their culture they grew up to be good men proving the natives that not all white people are evil and hateful.
Lawliet-senpai chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aww 3

What a cute story :3

*sniffsniff* I was getting a little teary eyed at the end. I'm glad I found this fanfic! *Adds to favorites*
iiiii chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Really cute fluff. Glad she was protective.
distiellover chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
awwwww this was sweet! Especially the ending!
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AWWWWW! It was so cute! I loved it!