Reviews for A Valentine's Surprise
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I had to read that twice to truly figure out for sure what was going on, and that's quite a mark of high regard. Both for quality, and for tricksy-ness.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
SEQUEL PLEASE more of this story.

more of this story please i cant wait to read more
duj chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Guess there's no alternative to facing the consequences of their actions. Well done.
smurfmistress chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
this could be a great beginning for a story :D heh. i'll do anything?

thanks for a different perspective. it might almost be ruined by them falling in love.
christin chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
is she pregnant or something?
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Ah! so sweet! *cuddles snape* Love it! But what is WIKTT? *sniffle* no one tells me anytyhing! ( oh well... I should be used to it. Tis a great story, hope all ya writings are this good. defemently one of my favourites (P heh
Ookami
(gotta go learn how to spell bai!)
Daintress chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Ouch. Nicely written but a horrible sentiment if I've ever come across one. The point of fantasy is to remove us from this kind of disturbing reality. Ah well, you wrote it well. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
Emma-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This is really good, but I think it might be missing something. Hm... maybe a sequel? Yeah, that would be a very good idea! More please!
Janet chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Plot was a little foggy...I would have liked to have more insight as to what exactly the interaction between Snape and Hermione was.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I feel so bad for all of them! Good writing, though.
Driandriana Dark Child chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Very good i like like like
Leinani chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Positively my favourte SS/HG writer. I don't know where you have gone, seeing as you dropped off of the face of the earth a year ago, but you are still my absolute favorite.
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Poor, poor, Hermione...good story. I liked it.
j chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was a wonderful chapter. I know that it was only ment to be a one chapter response to a challenge, but it is really so good that I would love to see it continued. I know that you are probably working on other fics and cannot be bothered, but I thought I would add my voice to the chorus of others who want you to continue this as well, just in case you are thinking about it.
Chloe the Dragontamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
You better continue this. It would be a waste if you didn't.