Reviews for True Meaning of Strength
terisa chapter 61 . 2/12
I would love 2 read the rest of the story itz the best I ever heard plz I really want 2 heard the rest :)
Khrome Pink chapter 61 . 1/24
The True Meaning of Strength is slippery and fast, yet frustrating, all in a wonderful way. I just started reading your fanfic and I couldn't get away. You're an amazing writer!
treaty chapter 61 . 1/23
This is a awesome fan fic with some great writing. Good job and keep up the excellent work.
Izziabellia Ozera chapter 61 . 12/5/2014

Guest chapter 61 . 12/5/2014
shadowkissed . milaya gmail . com
*without the spaces*
IzziabelliaOzera chapter 61 . 12/5/2014
Also, since I have forgotten the password to my account, feel free to email me:
IzziabellaOzera chapter 61 . 12/5/2014
I am so desperate for an update to this story that I have re-read it 20 times since your last update. Please continue with it, I love your story more than I love VA and soon I will be inclined to start writing fanfiction about you fanfiction because I need an ending to this story with all questions answered. I need more Drew and Kai moments and I need Quinn to find out and I need to know who planned the attack on Kalani's parents. There is so many plot opportunities for this story still and the possibilities are steadily driving me towards madness. I have recommended your story to all my friends and they are hooked too. You are an amazing writer, please write more soon! Much love xx
divergent is da bomb chapter 61 . 10/19/2014
NOOOOOO! Please update this has got to be one of the best VA fanfics i have ever read good job

could you have it revealed to roxy els ingrid quinn jacks and dan about who kai really is in the next couple of chapters
Guest chapter 61 . 9/20/2014
i read all 60 chapters and i think it was amazing. i have also read taking steps and that was awesome too. can you please keep going with this fanfiction cause it is so good!
samantha chapter 61 . 8/22/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! IM DYING ! i need to know what happens, i have had so many sleepless nights...
Katelyn chapter 61 . 8/17/2014
Please write more! IM DYING! Are they going to kiss? Or is she going to shrug it off?
nika chapter 61 . 8/13/2014
great! update please! love your story!
jess chapter 61 . 7/30/2014
When will you put up the next chapter I love this story it is amazing