Reviews for True Meaning of Strength
tiginina chapter 65 . 8/27
Great chapter!
I've got a feeling that axel is up to something more then flirting. Maybe he has something to do with the second part of the will?
But who knows? Hahaha
Can't wait untill the next chapter!
Plz plz plz keep writing...It's jst that awsm
InTheShadows3 chapter 65 . 8/3
Finally! I love it,
KT chapter 64 . 3/25
Really really a good story. Awaiting further update. Request you to please complete the story and not leave it half the way. By the way you are really really a very good writer. M really waiting for further update...
InTheShadows3 chapter 64 . 10/31/2016
Why You stop? It's so good.
tiginina chapter 64 . 10/8/2016
First, I want to say that this is an intresting story. I love that is isn't about Rose Hathaway. You created new characters and I love them!
Second, I can't wait for you to update the next chapter! I want to know what danger kai is sensing and if kai ends up with drew or ali :)
I know you have a buzzy life, but please make some time to write so that we, the readers, can continue reading :)
IzziabelliaOzera chapter 64 . 8/5/2016
I'm still reading and still hanging on every word you write. Your fanfiction is only one I still read because I am far too emotionally invested in your characters. I eagerly await your next chapter but I understand how busy your life gets, so in the meantime I'll just reread my favorite parts: the soccer game, the challenge they had in class, any time where Kalani almost loses her cool and absolutely all things DREW! Keep up the amazing work! x
Guest chapter 63 . 7/29/2016
You really are a wonderful writter.I have never ever enjoyed a story to this a novelholic,I have read a pretty number of novels but your story is one of most interesting and enjoyable story I have read so far.I just wish you keep writting this story and it never ends. Thanks for your updates.
kathrynotley chapter 64 . 7/21/2016
Please update soon. This is great!
Guest chapter 64 . 7/11/2016
Plese write more this is one of the best stories ever written and i really want to know what happens so update please
Thanks
Guest chapter 64 . 6/18/2016
Please do not be that person who gives up on a good story
Guest chapter 64 . 6/17/2016
Oh please update soon I am a really quick reader
vakiki chapter 64 . 6/14/2016
OMG love the story please keep writing and updating!
ShdwStrkr chapter 64 . 6/11/2016
OH MY GOODNESS, YOU UPDATED! I am so happy! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nightmistress93 chapter 63 . 6/3/2016