Reviews for True Meaning of Strength
Izzibella Ozera chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
No updates since 2020 has me worried about the impact of COVID-19 on your life. Don't need a story update but would love to know you are okay
tiginina chapter 71 . 2/10/2023
Every few months I come back to this story to read it again. It's simply amazing. I hope you are doing well and hope that you will continue your beautiful work! 3
Ananya chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
The true meaning of strength is waiting for updates for this story without breaking down /3
Zozo94 chapter 71 . 7/13/2020
Omg! I’ve just re read this story as I’ve been thinking about it for a few days! I’m so in love with it! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Terisa chapter 71 . 6/6/2020
I really love this book I hope I get to see what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
And the reward for the longs story that stand in the face of time (dam it it was 2010! And got an update in 2020!) Goes toooooooo! YOU!
Izzibella Ozera chapter 70 . 4/10/2020
Thank you for yet another wonderful update! As always I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 70 . 3/28/2020
I love this story plz never stop it
Ktdbaby chapter 70 . 3/25/2020
Please please please update! Amazing story!
Ktdbaby chapter 70 . 2/11/2020
Love this story so much! I have been reading nonstop since I found it. Can’t wait for the next update!
tiginina chapter 70 . 2/5/2020
Thank you for the update! I am sooooooo happy! After reading the story several times, I am so excited to see a new chapter! Please continue to write! 3
MCLISL chapter 70 . 2/4/2020
You really made my day! When I saw that the story was updated... yayyyyy! Great chapter- can’t wait to see what happens next. Somehow I remember the story, guess reading it more than 4 times helped with thatplease update again soon
Madison Brooklyn chapter 70 . 2/4/2020
I may or may not have internally squealed when I saw this story had been updated. This was a good chapter, and I can't wait till they get back to the academy and we can see some more of Trace. I'm a little fuzzy on the details of the story though even though I've read it at least 5 times so I may just have to reread this story again just to refresh. It really is a great story!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/19/2020
When are you updating this story?
MCLISL chapter 69 . 11/6/2019
Are you gonna continue this story? Please do!