Reviews for Black Tie and Tails
beaniejeanie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
No Lamont? D: I still loved it though! I wish we could get more insight on Worth's family! I wonder if Worth made sure to say anything to Laura's new husband? You know, the hurt-her-and-I'll-sic-my-vamp-boyfriend-on-you speech. That would have been funny!

Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hahahaha! Oh my god, WORTH!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
You characterize people so well! I loved the backstory for Worth, and his behavior around the family. His sister was great too.

But of course, I loved ... and Hanna.
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Fuckin' loved iiit. Fer sure. All the way. Everything about it. Love.
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010

love love love Love Love LOVE this story. It's so perfect, ah... It's nice to see the HiNaBN characters in a different environment, and the character interactions were all perfect. A hearty "YES!" to the slash and slashy hints. And picturing them all in formalwear... it's just great. Thank you so much. You really did the prompt justice.

(Also, am I right in thinking that the 'pink stuff' was smoked salmon? That stuff is GOOD.)
gfzoda chapter 1 . 7/18/2010

I love you so f*cking much.

I mean, Worth *cleaned up.* I laughed at the mental image.

Then, Worth being *flamboyant.* I shit you not, I think I broke a rib laughing.

This was so sweet and funny and outrageous and perfect and if I wouldn't sound so creepy saying it I'd be offering you my first born or something like that.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Looove it~! It was so sweet I gushed. I loved the idea of them all in formal wear, its just so "d'awwwwwww" worthy. lol
Jo Thomas chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
lolololol. sexy zombie.
RianLena chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
*dying* Holy damn this was so cute! Great job, totally loved it!
kaworuFanboy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Holy crap that was amazing! Bonus points to you for adding the bit with "Good Ol' Lover Boy!"

Also kudos for good spelling and grammar, as well as an overall excellent fic!
MothCloak chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
THANK YOU! Especially for including everyone. This was just so awesome xD I lol'd at just about every sentence and aww'd myself dead at the rest 3
kneekole chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
fucking fantastic!
everything is perfect ( all the characters are in character, the pairings rock, and the story itself is ace. )
and your writing is outstanding!
SO heart-warming too, i basically exploded a million times!

dat as!
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
For a story about a wedding, there was SO MUCH GAY.

I absolutely adore Worth's 'black-sheep' dialogue, and would have enjoyed a story that was entirely focused on that scene.

In fact, if it had just been about Conrad and Worth, or just about Hanna and Zombie (though whose wedding that would have been I've no idea), you might have been able to focus on the exposition a bit more and make the situation slightly more poignant.

As is, it was borderline crackfic-still a very entertaining read, and containing some very sweet scenes, but it made no dramatic points about the characters.
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
what was the pink stuff?
EverDarkSilver chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
So cute. There aren't even enough o's to emphasize just how cute that was. XD