Reviews for Things You Never Heard
forevergamergirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
...damn. Just, damn. This is one intense character dissection. I sincerely hope to see more updates from you in the future.

You can tell that Silver was raised by bad-guys because he talks out-loud to himself even when no one can hear. D
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
plez update fast
linkythestoryteller chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Hey it's me again. I love you and your mad skills. I'd have to say the second chapter is more exciting to the first. You put in elements that excite the reader, and I bet even non Pokemon fans would read this if they somehow found this story. Keep it up and I hope you also write your original stories too.

TamChronic chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
My goodness, I was absolutely thrilled to see that you had updated this fanfiction! I enjoyed this chapter; I particularly liked Silver's reflections on his father at the beginning, and the character of Noshio is certainly an interesting one, like a pseudo-father figure to Silver (however unwilling he may be to admit it).

I do understand you've chosen a more expository style for this chapter to further the plot along (it's wonderful that you've answered some of the questions posed in the first chapter), but I hope future chapters see a return to the more emotionally charged and psychologically vivid style of the first chapter.

Regardless, this is still an excellent work, and seeing more would be a thrill.

Thank you for updating!
TamChronic chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
My goodness, are you going to continue this someday? It's absolutely excellent! Your Silver voice is fantastic- I don't think I've ever seen a better one- and the characterisation of the protagonist? Incredible. I've never seen anything like it, and it's such a well-written and wonderfully refreshing take on the story. What Silver overhears the protagonist saying to Lance is both shocking and rather heartbreaking.

This is a story that deserves to be continued, I think (of course, if you don't want to, or think it would be best as a oneshot, that's perfectly understandable). It's left me with so many questions; for example, it sounds like Silver's no longer with his Pokemon. What happened there? I'm intriuged.

Your writing skill is excellent, and I'd love to see this continued. I do realise it's old, but still, the quality of this story is excellent. It's so refreshing to see a unique take on the Pokemon game storyline that is so wonderfully written.

Curimuch chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is the greatest thing I have read in this sub section

Because it was hilarious.

But anyway, since you've never played the game, I'll inform you on some things. When you bump into Silver through out the secret base segments, he openly admits that he's lied to you (Giving you fake encouragement. He says, "I'll leave this to you because I know you can do it") in order to run into Lance because he hates Lance as much as he hates you, but since he never ran into Lance again, he'd rather punch your face in to blow off some steam. He of course loses, and then runs away in his shame.

Though, I understand that since this story is in Silver's point of view, Hibiki is portrayed as the antagonist who spurs out 'lies' and words Silver cannot understand so he continues to antagonize Hibiki, furthering his darkened image of the poor kid.

Though, seriously, I know you didn't intend it, but Silver's point of view is hilarious.

Another thing I should inform you about is that his father Giovanni abandoned him -because- he lost to Red, (another champion hero in the spot light) and he himself went and lived in a cave. Forgotten and in solitude.

This is probably why I am laughing at Silver because of the supreme amount of irony this story radiates.

He's just like his father; exactly like his father.

You should think on that and maybe write the next chapter on that because Hibiki has met and defeated his father.

Hahaha this fic man, keep writing it.
Under the Overcoat chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is a great story so far. Silver's point of view gameverse-wise is not something seen terribly often.

Gold's personality as a showman who isn't actually teribly concerned about others provides an uncommon perspective that should serve to create interesting situations should you continue the story.

What will the public think of Gold if Silver can finally get his story out? He seems exactly like a politician who merely wants to obtain votes. Not only that, he seems to bit on the fragile side as well. Unconscious due to a shove?

I've seen Gold portrayed as a rambunctious pervert, a bit of a jerk, but I've never seen him portrayed in this way. It would be alrigh imo if he actually were to say intelligible things in his interviews. But no, he runs off the standard encouraging phrases that are so common that they no longer mean a thing.