Reviews for My Good Looks Kill
fanservice-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
What the hell? Why do you have fetish for suicide! It's unhealthy! But I love all of your one-shoy fluff Royai.
adelaidemiller chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
?

To be honest; I'm not so keen on ones where the characters day. And this one... she KILLED herself over him? That's just too out of character for me.

Which is not to say that this is a bad piece of writing; I just don't like what it's about.
Arexu chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Don't know how I feel about this story. I don't believe Riza to be the person to commit suicide because of unrequited feelings. There is something more than romantic feelings that makes her stick to Roy, and I think she can live on that. Plus, the title was misleading, I expected the fic to be more positive.
But this is not the reason I'm reviewing, for I tend to review stories I like. IF in some AU this situation were to take place, your description would fit in very well. I liked Riza's formal note and Roy's thoughts on her contemplating the suicide. And my heart sank at his phrase: 'Giving me a dog I don't know how to take care of'. These were brilliant devices to play upon emotions.
2artemis2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
that's horrible! why would you write something so sad?
wiltedhouseplants727 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i'm blubbering like a little kid who dropped their ice cream in the dirt... that was a very good but extremely sad story.
afinedenouement chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I'm almost on the verge of crying. Oh my goodness, this is wonderful.