Reviews for Divine Mercy
MsTorres chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
OMFG
-smh-
Do these two ever stop to think how their interactions look to those on the outside? Why Jacob felt the need to confront Bella after everything that has happened is beyond me. Neither of them deserve their families.
One may forgive but they will never forget no matter how hard they try.
I'm sad that this has finished, it just feels like it's missing further and more in-depth explanations. Their actions and wrong doings certainly were not held accountable despite Bella being involved in the car crash and Jacob's wife and son leaving him. Those events are not atonement.
As usual, TFS.

MsTorres chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Learning that you can no longer have children anymore after being granted the privilege of being able to have children is bound to be tragic. I cannot imagine having a hysterectomy so early in life. But for Bella to learn of this and to know that the last child to ever live inside her wasn't even her husbands has to burn. There is no do-over available, you cannot erase the factual truth. -smh-
So, Esme felt like she had to apologize for her behaviour is astounding. I don't think that Esme should have been so forgiving and the same goes for Edward.
Bella seriously has gotten off so easily here after creating such havoc.
I feel disappointed.

MsTorres chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
UGH
How careless of Bella to let herself become pregnant with another man's child!
I almost wish that she didn't lose the baby so that she would be forever reminded of what ruined her marriage. I do believe though that if the baby had survived then that would have definitely been the end of their marriage. There are some things that even the strongest person cannot forgive.
I'm sad for Edward having to learn that his wife's infidelity created a life.
Purgatory.

MsTorres chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I've always thought about the last words someone may have spoken before passing. I wondered if they were insightful or just generic run of the mill everyday speak. I always make sure that 'I love you' is the last thing I say to my hubs before he leaves for work in the mornings. I always have a inkling in the back of my head that says never to take anything for granted so I like to make sure that I do what I can every day and be happy with the outcome whether it be good or bad. If we live our lives full of regrets, then what are we even doing wasting our time living for?
This seems as though it's the bottom of the barrel for Bella. I hope she pulls through because she needs to atone for her sins and she hasn't done that yet.
This must be hard for Edward, but I'm glad he has the support of his family and work colleagues.

MsTorres chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Congratulations!
So glad to hear that everything went well for you and your family.
Although it has been a few years since this happened, I send you best wishes for a bright and blessed future!

MsTorres chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Congratulations Mommy!
Shout out to Jess!
Hope you are all well and everything went great. God bless x

Wow...So we sure got that cliffy you mentioned LOL.
I guess in a way, its cathartic how events have happened.
Karma, so mysterious.

MsTorres chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Oh that is so lame!
Lonely? Seriously now, WTF possessed you to decide that seeking companionship outside of your marriage was the 'right' thing to do?
Communication is your greatest ally in a marriage. To be able to vent or whatever you need is so important, and to think that she didn't even think that speaking up to her husband about her feelings, makes this even more disgusting.
There is no excuse for what she done, it was wrong on so many levels.
Then to state..."I don't know...I just did" as her answer to his question on why she continued the affair. Uh, are you five? Do you need time out? This is a response that I expect to hear from a child, not a mother of six children!
I am so trying not to flounce...-sigh-

MsTorres chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
-shudders-
Well, at least Bella was aware that not only does she get shunned but also her husband and children. I wonder if she asks herself if it was worth it all in the end?
It was inevitable not to feel out of place with Edwards family, especially after Rosalie witnessed Bella committing a sin so blatantly and in church!
-smh-
Bella took a step in the right direction by confessing to Edward her misgivings, but that does not over shadow her wrongful actions of past.
I think it's harder for couples to move forward when situations as such happen and everyone involves themselves within their business. Everyone always has to have their say and constantly remind you of your spouses indiscretion. I've witnessed this happening before and could only pray for everything to work out for them.

MsTorres chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Wow.
Bella is just full of stupidity.
Why oh why oh why would you allow Jacob to kiss you when you had just told him that you were not supposed to see him anymore, thus meaning, NO INTIMACY of any kind should take place, especially at church of all the places. My lord, I don't blame Rosalie for being disgusted after witnessing another senseless act.
Bella deserves the ridicule and loss of respect, she is a dirty dirty sinner!

MsTorres chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Oh that's just so messed up!
How can you confess to having an affair and not having any feelings for that person, is beyond me. It makes no common sense. I mean, why on earth would you even bother to commit adultery and possibly ruin your marriage (without divorcing) for absolutely nothing?! I cannot for the life of me understand this logic.
I feel for Edward and his family. Although this a time for them to discuss everything, they need to realize that help from outside their family is needed for guidance and direction.
Forgiveness, although is supposed to be given when called upon, depending on the circumstances, it is often difficult to reach the point of being able to offer it.

MsTorres chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
As a Catholic who does not condone adultery, it's quite the conundrum Bella has placed herself in here. She knowingly entered into a intimate relationship outside of her marriage and marital vows. Of course she had to realize that at some point since beginning the affair that she would be caught, found out or otherwise. I guess the thrill cheating gives is such an adrenaline rush that you become addicted to reaching that pinnacle point again over and over and over until what you built up, tumbles away.
Edward will forgive her for her sins, but, that is going to be a long road to forgiveness. Does Bella deserve it? Nope. But she'll receive it nonetheless.
TFS

Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I can not read any more, because of Bella cheating on Edward. I am not Catholic, but I respect your faith.
bella's beta chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Holy smokes. What story! Just wow! :)
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This is where i stop, church people, ha i laugh at it. This story is obviously the reason why. Read this chapter and you'll see why my response was this way!
APL chapter 11 . 11/26/2012