Reviews for This Time Next Year
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sam is a somber sort but he does seem to try and go along with Dean when Dean trys for a lighter mood.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw, a tag to one of my absolutely favourite episodes, and very nicely done too.

Katy x
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aw... so sweet... so Sam... or at least the way Sam used to be and sometimes is still. Very nicely done! Of course I shouldn't be surprised, it's you :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I was wondering if someone would go with Sam's Christmas nail! Nice one Viv! I love that episode - it would be worth watching just for that scene at the end, wouldn't it?
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You do such a fantastic job capturing the bittersweet tone of this wonderful episode and just how impossibly difficult giving in to celebrating that last Christmas was for Sam.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hey, I loved this one. Funny thing is: honestly, today I thought about that same episode and I asked myself if Sam had any band aid on his finger at christmas drinking that eggnogg stuff with Dean and I imagined for a moment what an wwful pain it must've been getting his nail pulled out :-) Kind of mojo thing going on here.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh Viv, snivel sob boo-hoo. That episode just chokes me up. It was such a hard plot line. Nicely captured. bev x
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw *.* This was completely cute! Loved Sammy putting up the decorations. Great missing scene from that ep : )
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aww i think i would have rather been in dean's position than sam's. a cut on the arm seems like it would hurt a whole heck of a lot less than having your finger nail ripped off
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/28/2010