Reviews for Evangelion: New Epitaph
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You can post your fics again. I haven't heard of them pulling any stories in over 6 months.
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Where does it say they are going to pull stuff?

They issued a reminder about something that every author on the site is supposed to already know and agree to when they post a story. Any one who posts above the MA rating does so at their own risk. I certainly knew that when I posted the one that did and I know what the potential circumstances are. Eyes wide open, no surprise.

This site is so large that the admins can't police it by themselves and rely on users to help do so, thus the abuse complaint mechanism...which would be how this issue came up. Enough people were probably issuing complaints, most likely someone's parents, or a group of them that didn't like what they saw their kids reading or writing.

Any time material gets pulled for any reason on this site, it is always based on complaints because it is the only way they find it. The site doesn't have the personnel to go combing through the hundreds of thousands of entries on the site by themselves.

Everbody needs to chill a little becasue this isn't half as bad as everyone wants to make it look.

If the worst does happen, post a clean version of a story here, and link readers to Adult Fan Fiction .Net for the juicy version. That's what I plan to do if my one and only lemon fic every gets hammered down.
Fraulein Kaname Langley chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh, sweet babe that's an awful rumor. I wait for the news and more for you written.
Starfire99 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
You ever planning on updating this fic? It's been 17 MONTHS! That's almost a YEAR AND A HALF! Either update it, put it up for adoption, or delete it!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
AWESOME FIC! REALLY AWESOME PLOTLINE!

Keep it up and update soon!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Good chapter and thanks for the explanation
Lord Iron-Balls IKARI chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Keep up the amazing work my friend.
Tibblaye chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
this is quite good can't wait for more

(and what's that school days thing about never heard of it )
Strike-Fiss chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
school days once you get farther makes you want to punch men in the face
Incognito girl chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
hey there! im liking the concept you got going here. its original. could use a little work. if you want to work on not being ooc, then a bit of a slower pace and lots of character development is a must. keep it up!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Yeah a LOT of unanswered questions, like why'd Shinji go ballistic against his friends and enemies and who are these other EVA? And why'd you kill Arael, I liked her
Starfire99 chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Ok, this chapter made no sense when compared to the previous chapter. What the hell happened?
Lord Iron-Balls IKARI chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
This chapter had a twist that I did not thought of and I like it because its telling you that Shinji is going throw a phase of emotions that no one can with their eyes because its taking place deep down side of him. Keep up with the amazing work.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Man, this story is awesome. I might be new to this website ,but I can tell that this story is great and that you are really a great writer. I can't wait until the next chapter of this story to be finish.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Very well done my friend. I'll look forward to the next one.