Reviews for The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
This was actually really beautiful. All the way through, but especially at the end. I really believe that the best kind of love and the couples that are meant to be are the ones who don't have it perfect but are able to make it through all that life throws at them and still survive even better at the end of it. A good love story isn't all fluff and perfection, it's two people who fight tooth and nail to keep each other and this was a beautiful example of that.
She's leaving him? You've got to be kidding me right? If I have to read another ten chapters or so of her being a total bitch and him doing nothing and saying nothing about it I'm gonna lose my mind. He should've been the one to leave and need space long ago.
I may be in a minority here, but I feel like she definitely is being selfish. Of course losing her daughter is tragic but what about the people who are living especially her son? Does he mean nothing to her? I don't like this version of her at all.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
great story
ktlynrose chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Okay for once I will review... this is a great story. I am just now starting your stories and the plots are all very good. They are all so different. Anyways, right now I would write something like keep up the good work but your stories are all complete so I can't really say that. I did guess that something had gone wrong with the pregnancy in like the first chapter. It'll Nathan's accident in the actual tv show but for Haley. I could only imagine the heartbreaking pain of losing a child even before full term. But I know it happens.
Anyways, I can't wait to read some more!
thibbs65 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
love this story totally aqwesome
brianna4797 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
I just finished this story and it was amazing!

They way you captured both haleys and Nathans emotions was wonderful.

Great job
amkjo001 chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I've read "Sweet Surrender" several times and I can't believe I haven't read this one before... :O So glad I found it today though! :D Such a good fanfic! :D
antsB chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Cute :)
antsB chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
So sad. Poor Naley. Hope things start to get better soon.
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Great story
BaileyRaeXOXO chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I've read this story many times, idkk why I haven't reviewed. It's soo amazing. I cry over and over again. But some parts get me smiling. It's so well written and creative. So beautiful :)
C chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
This is such a fantastic story, so beautifully written. I loved the role reversal of Nathan and Haley and the happy ending; that was so much sweeter because you had demonstrated their loss so well in earlier chapters.

Loved it.
BWyn chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
I have to say, you are the most amazing writer. I am actually crying. There are no words for how beautiful yet totally heart breaking this is.
Naleyfan416 chapter 20 . 9/16/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future... keep up the good work!