Reviews for The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
great story
ktlynrose chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Okay for once I will review... this is a great story. I am just now starting your stories and the plots are all very good. They are all so different. Anyways, right now I would write something like keep up the good work but your stories are all complete so I can't really say that. I did guess that something had gone wrong with the pregnancy in like the first chapter. It'll Nathan's accident in the actual tv show but for Haley. I could only imagine the heartbreaking pain of losing a child even before full term. But I know it happens.
Anyways, I can't wait to read some more!
thibbs65 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
love this story totally aqwesome
brianna4797 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
I just finished this story and it was amazing!

They way you captured both haleys and Nathans emotions was wonderful.

Great job
amkjo001 chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I've read "Sweet Surrender" several times and I can't believe I haven't read this one before... :O So glad I found it today though! :D Such a good fanfic! :D
antsB chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Cute :)
antsB chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
So sad. Poor Naley. Hope things start to get better soon.
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Great story
BaileyRaeXOXO chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I've read this story many times, idkk why I haven't reviewed. It's soo amazing. I cry over and over again. But some parts get me smiling. It's so well written and creative. So beautiful :)
C chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
This is such a fantastic story, so beautifully written. I loved the role reversal of Nathan and Haley and the happy ending; that was so much sweeter because you had demonstrated their loss so well in earlier chapters.

Loved it.
BWyn chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
I have to say, you are the most amazing writer. I am actually crying. There are no words for how beautiful yet totally heart breaking this is.
Naleyfan416 chapter 20 . 9/16/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future... keep up the good work!
HBJHOTH23 chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
What a perfect ending to an incredible fic! I loved every part of this story even though it was so heartbreaking- it was true to life because tragedies happen all the time, and you wrote the angst so well. You had an amazing idea for a story and wrote it to perfection. This last chapter gave such closure to the entire story and was cute and happy while still being completely believable. I absolutely love your writing and the changes in it through the years are really amazing! You have gone from being a great writer with wonderful story ideas to being a professional level writer with unbelievably incredible original story ideas. In my opinion anyway- for what it's worth! lol Please keep writing. I can't wait to read "Sweet Surrender".
livealoha88 chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
Amazing final chapter! I love that we got to see NH in the future; so happy with a baby girl and another one on the way. The conversation between Faith and Nathan about Haley' ex was adorable. Faith wanting to be just like her mommy - precious! You did such an amazing job with this story, couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending!
Motolid chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
I loved the ending and I loved this whole story and am sad to see it come to an end. The journey that you took Naley through was amazing and even though it tugged at the heart strings more times than not I knew you'd give the readers a great Naley ending. I am going to start reading Sweet Surrender soon and am looking forward to it.