Reviews for Underneath It All
RebeccaMariePotterMalfoy chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
I loved this chapter and every other! But most of all I like that you pick great songs for each amazing chapter XD

Please update soon !

kisses

Becca
koryssa-kory chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
aw! how cute! O
allieb23 chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
The end of this chapter was absolutely adorable. ABSOLUTELY adorable. I wish a guy would tell me that. I need to find someone like Draco. D

I LOVE this fic and I can't wait for more!

It makes my day every time I see an update in my inbox. D

Can't wait for more!

allieb23 chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Hermione figured it out did she?

I hope she doesn't give Harry too much crap for it!

I am really really excited there's another update in my inbox, so I'm going to click on the little button that lets me read the next chapter. D

Kendra James chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
Four updates in two day! I'm very impressed. I really like where this is going and am enjoying seeing Draco's tender side. I would like to see Harry stop being such an ass and go and talk to his friends and Remus about what had happened to him but then Harry never does anything the easy way. You have guilted me into updating my own storys now so I will sign off and get to work!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
That explains SO MUCH! I still think there's more between Snape and Lupin, but that may just be wishful thinking! The ending was so sweet, I love your Draco!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
They're so sweet together! I love them, it was amazing! Hermione…that could be trouble, depending on how it turns out…PLEASE update soon!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
Oh, what an ending! Devious little Slytherin! The suspense is killing me! Great chapter, I loved the use of their MP3s.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Harry has a lot to think on, doesn't he. Nicely done, I love this more each chapter!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Oh, the family ring is such a cool idea! I loved that, though Harry's reluctance to elieve the snakes is a little frustrating!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Oh, that vow has promise! I can't wait for it's fulfillment! Some of the wording is a little stiff, try more contractions for that.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
I love their bonding over the girls' attempts at romance! And the kiss at the end…so sweet!
Obsesive Reader chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
poor poor harry
allieb23 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
Gah! You leave me there? you leave me there?

How could you do such a thing?

I thought Harry would be happy that Draco is kissing him, but he just said no... and...

I'm so lost!

I need more. *Need*

Yes. D

allieb23 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Is Harry not okay that Lupin knows?

o.O

I wanna know what happens!

Can't wait for more!