Reviews for Underneath It All
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Poor Harry.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Wow Draco must be so lonely in that big lonely manor
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
FINALLY! A story that catches my interest! And I just downloaded the song, tee hee, the lyrics purely intrigued me and i felt a connection i know i sound weird lol but you've hooked me
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 27 . 1/17/2011
now where's the sequel or at least another awesome story for me to read?...(checks profile)...i'm good, lol, oh, and awesome story, in my top five, but i'm unsure where to place it, which sounds bad, but is actually a good thing, lol
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
u did it justice

FF is being mean and wont let me review the last chap twirce, whic i have no idea if it's new or not, so this is to let you know that, whereas most people would say that the song made the fic, the fic made the song. It was like chasing cars was specifically written for this fic, which i abslutely love. Oh, and you are officially family since you had bella's death in here. I know people who like her, i am not one of them, lol.
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
i have yet to finish this story, or even read this chapter, i just saw the name of the chapter and had to review. I love chasing cars, my friend sent me an amv with that song and i've been hooked since, lol.

Oh yeah, there was something snape said about 1-2 chapters ago that made me fall in love with this story, as well as place the coment on my 'best quotes of january' list and it's in the running for best quote of 2011. I have terrible memory, lol. Well, time to see if u did my song justice, _
catharina1994 chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
Awww! This story is absolutely adorable!

I love it :)

Harry and Draco is so cute together, my fave couple in HP-stoies :)

You did a fantastic job on this story!
All Tears Must Fall chapter 27 . 12/12/2010
I absolutely adore this piece of art _ ].
0140067 chapter 16 . 12/3/2010
I love the songs you pick for each chapter. x3
0140067 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
The plural for animagus is animagi.

Lovin' this story.
Shannon Dee chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
Great love story. Thank you for writing it.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 27 . 11/3/2010
Absolutely LOVE this story! The way you brought out there relationship and had them deal with their pasts was beautifully written. My only issue with the story was the relatively unexpected switch from Harry being very much the submissive, to being more dominant. That was a little weird. But overall this story was absolutely fantastic. Definitely one I'll be reading again! Great job.

starlight-wish chapter 27 . 10/12/2010
Nice story but u wanna get spelling check, it does put of the good feelings when reading the story
PhoenixPixie chapter 27 . 9/29/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww totally adorable...and that revenge that draco did on dursley... it was fucking fitting... good show!
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 27 . 9/7/2010
One of my favourites! Thank you!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »