Reviews for A Random Summer's Day
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great story! I'm obsessed with Disney and Total Drama so this story was spectactular and extremely cute to me! I loved it!
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
ahaha i was too! now im watching my dog that is 14 limp across the floor... that poor dog :(
awesome story!
update her mask
and im not
jealous soon
pleaease?
Bumblebeetobe chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What really made me laugh, is that used Cascada Badboy. I laughed out loud. Aladdin is my favorite disney, for that I give you a city
otaku876 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aw this was so cute :3

you gotta love pervy duncan xD
Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love the story! Nice incorporating Disney into it...Now u hav to write the story of when the "little" boy came. I really want to read it! Please!
Gothicgirl123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
cute story! :D now I wanna watch Aladdin. :)
TheSocialLoner chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So cute! I love it :)
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
heehee, aww, that's cute :D
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Haha, aw, it isn't silly, is really sweet and funny _.

"[...]his 12 year old nephew had succeeded in both looking under Courtney's skirt, and coping a feel.[...]"

Hahahahaha, seems like it's in the gene pool and is better than a DNA exam to prove that boy is Duncan's relative XD.

"[...]"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about how great your vocals are." His smirk made a double meaning to his words, and he leaned in to whisper in her ear for the second time that day. "Like how great they were last night, when you were screaming my name." With a bright blushing face, Courtney smacked him in the chest. But Duncan continued to grin, unashamed.[...]"

I think is pretty obvious that I LOVED that part * - w - *.

And the little bit at the end simply melted my heart 3 . That line was made for Duncan, and Courtney's answer suited perfectly. Great job!
CC the Bug chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aw! :)
hihellothere chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Haha.. I loved this! It was very cute. :)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
LOL this is very amusing.