Reviews for Hiding My Masked Affection
kalablack1 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
love it!
you should so continue with this story
all chpts are awesome
breelee3032 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Luv da story !
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Such a good story! Can you please update?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Good Story! How about finishing it.
FirestarterFLCL chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
love it. can't wait to c wat happens next.
Bre CC chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I love this story soo much! I can't wait to see what happens on the island and what Sokka will say to Katara the next day...I wonder if Aang will be there when he confronts her about it?(:

Please update soon!
PandaMonium1218 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I love this fic sooo much! Update soon!
TeaBender chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
This story is so good. It's one of my favorite Zutara fics. I can't wait to see what will happen on Ember Island. And I think that was a good move on Katara's part to ask the Blue Spirit to teach her to fight. Uh-oh, I sense Sokka might interrogate Katara soon. Great chapter! I look forward to the next one!
Hivedragon chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Uhoh brother trouble coming up, great chapter loved it, and why do I get the feeling that the begger is the cabbage salesman
AnimaAmore chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
You must update! Please! This is all so phenomenal, so intricate adn exciting! I'll love you forever if you do - seriously, this is one of my favorite fics!
Sassan chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Nice work. My initial thoughts from the other chapters are that it's strange to think of Katara as a weak character. I hope she learns to fight soon. Maybe from Zuko.
Kitsune1818 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Oh, oh, oh, cliffhanger! Another good fic I must say. I hope you update this soon.
barubaru chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
yeeessssss! this is an awesome story plz continue to write

i cant wait to see what sokka does next and if the adorably shy zuko will make a move on Katara
emiichan chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
OH MAI GAWSH SHY ZUKO IS JUST SO EFFING CUTE its almost too much to bare...almost
MadGirl03 chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
CUTE! Can't wait to read more. :).