Reviews for Hiding My Masked Affection
Please update
GreatReader1998 chapter 4 . 2/3
It feels like Katara and Aang are on too friendly of terms to have known each other one day. Then if Katara was never at the northern water tribe, why is their mention of Yue? She would have never met Yue.
kalablack1 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
love it!
you should so continue with this story
all chpts are awesome
breelee3032 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Luv da story !
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Such a good story! Can you please update?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Good Story! How about finishing it.
FirestarterFLCL chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
love it. can't wait to c wat happens next.
Bre CC chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I love this story soo much! I can't wait to see what happens on the island and what Sokka will say to Katara the next day...I wonder if Aang will be there when he confronts her about it?(:

Please update soon!
PandaMonium1218 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
I love this fic sooo much! Update soon!
TeaBender chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
This story is so good. It's one of my favorite Zutara fics. I can't wait to see what will happen on Ember Island. And I think that was a good move on Katara's part to ask the Blue Spirit to teach her to fight. Uh-oh, I sense Sokka might interrogate Katara soon. Great chapter! I look forward to the next one!
Hivedragon chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Uhoh brother trouble coming up, great chapter loved it, and why do I get the feeling that the begger is the cabbage salesman
AnimaAmore chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
You must update! Please! This is all so phenomenal, so intricate adn exciting! I'll love you forever if you do - seriously, this is one of my favorite fics!
Sassan chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Nice work. My initial thoughts from the other chapters are that it's strange to think of Katara as a weak character. I hope she learns to fight soon. Maybe from Zuko.
Kitsune1818 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Oh, oh, oh, cliffhanger! Another good fic I must say. I hope you update this soon.
barubaru chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
yeeessssss! this is an awesome story plz continue to write

i cant wait to see what sokka does next and if the adorably shy zuko will make a move on Katara