Reviews for Cries of an angel
Ggeri Sminth chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Omg, that wasn't what I was expecting when I read the summary blip. I really enjoyed it though, I do hope that you update this wonderful work of art. -
theawesomeisadora chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
god this story is amaing! please continue, please!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Love this story must continue :D please I want to read more
CapasoVargas chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY. :D Please update it!

(lol. Cupcakes Francis? Really? XD)
CapasoVargas chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY. :D Please update it!

(lol. Cupcakes Francis? Really? XD)
RainingBlackSnow chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
UPDATE! It's been so long since the last update. I never really read much FrUk, but I'm getting hooked on the pairing, now I found this and it's so awesome it deserves to be updated.

P.S. I have a chainsaw *Evil Smirk*
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
the storys fantastic please could you write another chapter Merci
Tora-Yaki chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
This is really good, I hope I will get to see it finished ;)
Helizabeta chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
You want a review? Here's one for you:

I think this story is awesome! I have seen lots of England fighting as pirate!England, but punk!England is good too!

By the way, if France had 10 minutes to pack, but he kept on extending the time, how long exactly did he manage to cook all the food?

What happened to updating the next chapter? I look forward to the next!
cloudylondon chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story is just amazing. and i love the idea of Arthur being part of a gangster and while Francis is the innocent helper here.

And i love how these two love each other so much.
MyuAki chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Hoe cute! Now I say, it's been quite a long while since you've updated, don't you think? About 10 months since your last. So this means...UPDATE YOUR GODDAMN STORY YOU GIT! It's been way too long and this story does not deserve to be abandoned!
sonofamotherduck chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Wow. Just wow. * D*

This story may not be what made me fall in love with FrUk but it sure as hell makes my love for them that much deeper. AMAZING PLOT D

and great writing :)

everything is done really well and the foreshadowing at the start is so much darker than I initially thought... which makes it pretty darn delicious story-wise 3

pleeease continue x
an chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
please continue! I do think that this is a good story. I've been waiting for so long and I wonder why you would want to drop it. Please finish it! It deserves an ending :( and I would like to see more from you :(
black12345678 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
My my i really like this story and Arthur is so cute

Please continue it soon:)
Calcium oxide chapter 8 . 2/16/2011