Reviews for And Then There Were Ten More
sgg chapter 10 . 11/21
For all you people reading these reviews, please understand that, since Ohemmgeet'sAlex seemed to stop on the story, I am writing my own continuation to this story. I should publish a chapter or two soon!
Lisa G chapter 1 . 11/7
I really enjoyed this. I hope you finish it some day.
sgg chapter 10 . 10/19
Please update! Don't leave us hanging!
Please update! Please finish this story!
sgg chapter 10 . 10/17
Please update!
sgg chapter 1 . 10/16
When is chapter 11 coming out?
lilwoodb chapter 10 . 7/31
Shame you never finished this, it's really good! I like how you paralleled your characters with the original ones, but not to the point where we can guess who'll go next. If you're still using this account and see this, maybe consider updating again? I'd be willing to beta read for you!
Seedfall chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
was the mistake when rita said she didn't know anybody?
glassangelrose chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
still good but i was a little confused over what happened in the middle of this chapter with eva and carson. . .
glassangelrose chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Sooo good, can't stop reading it :D! There r a few typos, and maybe u could add a bit more description in a few places but overall excellent and very suspensful! Update soon :)
Ohemmgeeit'sAlex chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Oh my god, my mom found my fanfiction. 0.o XD WHY?
Ohemmgeeit'sAlex chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
I really think you have a great talent and I hope you continue to write when you get older. I have an idea who the killer could be, but I'll wait awhile before I post my guess. Agatha Christie is totally awesome and I think you do her proud here!
I.C.2014 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
That guy didn't know how right he was
Ohemmgeeit'sAlex chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well thank you so much! I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. I'm the world's worst procrastinator, and I used school as an excuse. xD But now it's summer, and I'm feeling ambitious, so I'll try to get a new chapter out by the end of this week. Thanks so much for reviewing!
PC chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Well, this has been an amazing story so far. Please continue! I know it's been like 7 months, but I'm really hoping you'll resume this awesome story.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out who's the murderer. To find that out, I'll try to pair up your characters to their ATTWN counterparts. Morse- obviously not Owen, and he is Marston. Ben Edwards- he represents Mrs. Rogers. On that note, Abigail is Mr Rogers, so not Wargrave.

Originally, I thought it'd be Nathanial- because he has that sort of professional job like Wargrave, plus he seems to be all chummy with the doctor, like Wargrave was. However, the death he caused seems like legit murder, whereas in ATTWN, Wargrave, the killer, was the only one whose non-island accusation was not real murder. So, I thought it'd be the person who could have previously been innocent. I decided the person who most likely was not truly responsible would be Samantha- maybe the "lies" about the congressman were true. However, it was weird that she was suspected so much, and plus, she died. I doubt you'd pull a Wargrave this early on- though who knows? That'd be super clever of you. However, with the nature of her death, and all the people who see it, I find that unlikely.

Now, earlier, I mentioned the doctor. I'm almost positive he represents Armstrong, which means innocent. However, who knows? Just because they share the same profession doesn't mean they have to be parallels. So for me, he's unlikely.

Those are really the only ones out of suspicion for me. I mentioned earlier about how in ATTWN, the murderer was the one who was paradoxically innocent of the other "crime." For most of these, it seems like from flashbacks that they were guilty. The only one we haven't had a flashback of is Ryan, so maybe his story wasn't true? However, I think he's Lombard, to Vanessa's Vera. That's more a hunch, though. Rita seems like a possible Emily to me, because of the inciting of suicide. However, she doesn't seem too annoyingly self righteous, so dunno about that. So really, it's between Eva and Nathanial for who's Wargrave and who's Blore- and I can say that I have no idea! I mean, who knows? Besides you, obviously. One of my hunches that cleared someone earlier could be wrong, and it could be them. Right now, I just hope you update soon, or at least if you don't feel like writing the whole thing out, maybe you'll just post who you planned it to be. However, please update it! I know I'm not the only AC fan who loves this type of fanfic, and who'd love more!