Reviews for Familiar Faces
Annabel Willow chapter 18 . 9/14
That was the best, most beautiful, most fantastically written cat point of view I have ever read. You captured the fell of the characters and the entire time I thought, "yup, that's what a cat would think."
kittyranma chapter 18 . 6/23
Fun and cute
Truchement chapter 18 . 2/20
I loved your story !
Though, this isn't exactly why I'm leaving a review...
Is it normal to consider Mr. Zeppelin Boots as cat!Castiel ? Even if in that case, he would have a better (sorry, a more profound) bond with Dean...
MaraDixen413 chapter 18 . 1/28
loved the story you should write a sequel
pipinheart chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
This was a lovely piece...Would love to hear a part two. It was good they were reunited. Love the cat's thought process in the end...Loved it.
reader50 chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
I enjoyed your story. The premise was good, it was well written, it had good flow. The characters pretty well stayed in character, well it was hard to tell with Mary as she died in the pilot. Actually in this story Mary and John were not shone in the best light. I liked Sam's point system. I loved Mr. Boots. I would read a sequel if you wrote it. Thank you for sharing. No reply needed.
Hecate chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I really like the portrayal of John in this story. Though it is an alternate universe John's character has remained true to form. Only a man of supreme determination and grit could have waged a twenty-odd year battle of revenge against a demon. On the show it was remarked once that John was the stuff of heroes. Well, often heroes are honed by a unique set of circumstances. That is what happened to John.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Oh my gosh, i reaaly loved this stroy. Your writing was so good and you characters so true. I could read it forever!
Hecate chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
hehehe...what a great chapter! I have a sneaky suspicion that Dean read the situation and devised a way to get them into the house.

Even though John and Mary seem to be at odds, surprisingly enough I rather enjoy their combativeness. Both are very strong-willed and opinionated and I suspect not many women would be able to handle John Winchester. One forgets that at one time they were considering separating before the fire as evidenced by Sam and Dean sojourn to the past.

Again, I'm so impressed by the realism in this story. In fan fiction one has the tendency to make everything black and white. This story a lot of gray areas much like it is in real life. I particularly like that Mary hasn't been turned into a saint of sorts. She was sure trying to manipulate poor Bobby.

And then there's Sam and his rating system. Ya gotta love Sammy.
Hecate chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
You just gotta love little Sammy. I like that this story is giving him more of a voice and not simply assign him the role of merely being Dean's little brother. Writers always allude to how 'crazy smart' Sam is yet I seldom see evidence of that. Parroting facts points to a good memory not necessarily intelligence. This is the first time that I can appreciate just how smart Sam really is.

I love the realism in this story. It stands to reason that things would be awkward after being separated for ten years. Neither John or Mary are paragons of virtue and goodness but that too is realistic. Even the minor discord in their relationship makes perfect sense.

Dean at fourteen is just what you would expect after living on the street and in abusive foster homes. As always his focus is Sammy but one gets the sense that he desperately wants to be loved and appreciated for himself.
quoththeraven5 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
This last chapter was fantastic! Mr. Zeppelin Boots is now my favorite character! :)
Luzith chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
I love it! And a nice twist to have Mr. Zeppelin Boots' perspective for the last chapter!
Iwantyourmusic chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I like that cat, oh my chuck I want my own.
FirePony16 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Super awesome story :D
Fall Rider chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
This was really good! Thanks for writing! I really liked how you wrote John in this. Great job!