Reviews for Familiar Faces
MearnT chapter 18 . 5/13
thank you for sharing this I absolutely love less fanfic there are so few with both Mary and John in it or even in a positive light and you have been absolutely brilliant with their rendition Along With Sam Dean and Bobby neither parent are perfect but you actually show them as the imperfect but parents that love their kids and will do anything to protect them so thank you again for sharing the story thank you specially for the last chapter it was awesome I wish you were still writing now I'm going to have to check out the rest of your stories
dramatv chapter 18 . 3/28
That’s such a great story! Would really love to read a sequel. I am curious as who dropped Sam&Dean off to the station or who’s behind all these. It would be great if it explains in the story.
Hadi77 chapter 18 . 1/27
Awesome! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2018
I love Mr. Zeppelin Boots! Great way to end the story.
Rababaz chapter 18 . 10/24/2017
Great story! I liked it :)
Idreamofivan chapter 18 . 2/11/2017
This was one of the sweetest fics I've ever read.
Annabel Willow chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
That was the best, most beautiful, most fantastically written cat point of view I have ever read. You captured the fell of the characters and the entire time I thought, "yup, that's what a cat would think."
kittyranma chapter 18 . 6/23/2016
Fun and cute
Truchement chapter 18 . 2/20/2016
I loved your story !
Though, this isn't exactly why I'm leaving a review...
Is it normal to consider Mr. Zeppelin Boots as cat!Castiel ? Even if in that case, he would have a better (sorry, a more profound) bond with Dean...
MaraDixen413 chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
loved the story you should write a sequel
pipinheart chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
This was a lovely piece...Would love to hear a part two. It was good they were reunited. Love the cat's thought process in the end...Loved it.
reader50 chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
I enjoyed your story. The premise was good, it was well written, it had good flow. The characters pretty well stayed in character, well it was hard to tell with Mary as she died in the pilot. Actually in this story Mary and John were not shone in the best light. I liked Sam's point system. I loved Mr. Boots. I would read a sequel if you wrote it. Thank you for sharing. No reply needed.
Hecate chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I really like the portrayal of John in this story. Though it is an alternate universe John's character has remained true to form. Only a man of supreme determination and grit could have waged a twenty-odd year battle of revenge against a demon. On the show it was remarked once that John was the stuff of heroes. Well, often heroes are honed by a unique set of circumstances. That is what happened to John.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Oh my gosh, i reaaly loved this stroy. Your writing was so good and you characters so true. I could read it forever!
Hecate chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
hehehe...what a great chapter! I have a sneaky suspicion that Dean read the situation and devised a way to get them into the house.

Even though John and Mary seem to be at odds, surprisingly enough I rather enjoy their combativeness. Both are very strong-willed and opinionated and I suspect not many women would be able to handle John Winchester. One forgets that at one time they were considering separating before the fire as evidenced by Sam and Dean sojourn to the past.

Again, I'm so impressed by the realism in this story. In fan fiction one has the tendency to make everything black and white. This story a lot of gray areas much like it is in real life. I particularly like that Mary hasn't been turned into a saint of sorts. She was sure trying to manipulate poor Bobby.

And then there's Sam and his rating system. Ya gotta love Sammy.