Reviews for The night before
Texaschic1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Good one. I would be curiuos who was with Ron at the manor the other night? I loved the ending. The battle was exciting as well. I bet it was fun collaberating with your girlfriend on a story and sharing your passions for writing with one another. Thanks for sharing.
Silvara rivana chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
love this story as well! really love how well you wright these two
Mistlethwaite chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Revisiting all of my favorites... and finding them quite lovely all over again. 3 Well done!
jadedbard chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Bloody brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
jazwriter chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I enjoyed this story and hope to see more collaborations! Hot, funny, angsty, and sweet-all rolled into a wonderful (ball of) yarn...

On a different note, you might want to change the status on this story to "Complete" so that those readers who only read finished stories will know this is not a WIP.

Thanks for the great read.

~Jazzy
UnguidedLight chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Cool
LethalPoison chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Another epic story damn i love your stories :)
Snarky Granger chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Great story! You two write well together. Are you going to do that again? Maybe. Please!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Awww. ) Well done.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Awww. :'(
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
In one way it is sooo OOC, and in another not in the least. Hot it is however for sure. ;)
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I liked this version of Minerva and Hermione.
JUJUChick16 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
OH GOD I CRIED THE WHOLE BLOODY TIME! You two wrote them so well, please write more together. Seperately I love your stories but when you two write a story together GOOD GOD! Please write more maybe a sequel something PLEASE!
watchitstark chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Yay! That bit where she thought she was gone was heart braking, but now they're together, as it should have been in the books. :D
MissIzzyB chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Beautiful! You should most definately write together more often!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »