Reviews for The Confidence Man
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
What's a life worth compared to 100 million

Dollars? Poor Kate I was hoping they would become close friends.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Which university does she go to? First I thought it was Pepperdine but she is south of LA. I went to UC Santa Cruz. This is so good!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
This is soooooooo good so far! I love that Edward knows how to take control, that is wicked sexy! ;) I would keep going but it's 2:45am and I really need sleep. No worries, I will finish it soon. Thank god for winter break.
Kickinl8tr chapter 29 . 12/29/2011
i really like this story - didn't figure out who "his employer" was really... at least the connection - i assumed it was our normal voltori bad guy villan - but not the connection.. that was good. also loved the lemons - even though few they were timed well and significant.
WhoKnew24 chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing. :)
Mary A. Cullen chapter 29 . 12/25/2011
Loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing.
PookyStew chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
My hubs really enjoyed your Home Depot analogy this evening!
spechell chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
add to my favorite i will read it later but i like it so far
spechell chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
just wow!
simba517 chapter 29 . 11/13/2011
This was a great story. I loved how different Edward was in this story. The con man side of him was very interesting to read. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story with us!
withany chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
The only thing in this that jars is that she wonders why. There are a hundred million reasons why.

That said, I'm really enjoying it & looking forward to Emmett kicking Edward's arse.
withany chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
Whoa! Good for you, Bella, taking it seriously and checking him out.
withany chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
Now we're finding out what the con-team are capable of. I'm assuming the leader is Aro & he's ruthless. At the church I initially thought Charlie, to get him out of the way, butthen you referred to "the family" & that didn't seem like it. Kate did cross my mind.

The lead-in is over it seems, things are getting serious?
withany chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
So now he's separating her from her support group - her friends. What a git.
withany chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Nice little segue when she dropped her keys; it added to the interest although I wonder whether it was James's car...
2,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »