Reviews for The Confidence Man
twiclare chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
I knew he wouldn't let her lie for him and I'm glad of that. Sorry to hear that you've been a victim of a con, that's awful and hope here are no long term problems for you.
twiclare chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Wow, Charlie would be proud of her!
twiclare chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
His pleading with her not to give herself up was really moving, "you don't have to be with me, you just have to be" was lovely. She is starting to be guided by her feelings and instincts.
twiclare chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
Scary times, she still doesn't trust him really and I can't blame her!
twiclare chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
So did Kate do some digging and alert them to her suspicions? Was that a warning? I hope Edward comes clean soon, I think they both could be in danger. I wonder who his employer is, Carlisle maybe?
twiclare chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
This is weird I'm really proud of him for not taking advantage of her, and at the same time for the same thing upset with him on Bella's behalf for rejecting her! What is he going to do? His conscience is really starting to affect him and he's not quite got his head in the game.
twiclare chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
He's feeling protective of Bella but, he's still doing his job. Bella seems to have good instincts, she notices things, hopefully that will help keep her safe.
twiclare chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
It's strange normally I'm rooting for them to get together, here I'm not sure, Edward isn't to be trusted clearly but he seems to have a bit of a weakness for Bella. Enjoying the story, thanks.
perpetually chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
Wonderful story! I'm so glad I found this and had the privilege of reading it! Fabulous writing, characters and ending!
twiclare chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
It's hard to know she's being set up even if he does have a teeny bit of a conscience.
twiclare chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
So I'm guessing the rescue was all staged, I wonder why the girl was so suspicious, something obviously didn't seem right to her.
SiennaTheDark.Knight chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
nice, i like it and it had a great flow!
newestcullen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
interesting start. of course he doesn't count on developing feelings for his mark. is Carlisle his boss/dad?
gatorgrl91 chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Thanks!
gatorgrl91 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Thank you! For what you ask? For writing a story that has my adrenaline pumping and my mind not able to stop reading. I've read over 250 fanfic I've the last year (I know-I have no life) and of late, I've actually stopped reading few because they went too slow or just couldn't hold my interest! I've only done that in the past a couple of times and only because the grammar/words were so poorly written and beta'd that I couldn't decipher how the sentence was supposed to read-(I kid u not)!

So thx again for an exciting read! :)
2,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »