Reviews for The Confidence Man
koella chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
the basis of this story is very intriguing

i'm excited to read more about edward's job and how e/b will develop
JustFYI chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
That's pretty much awesome. :)

Loved it!
Raewright chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm happy we are getting another story from you! And congrats on your Indie award! It is well deserved recognition!
TheRaVen303 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
I'm hooked!

eep up the good work, I'll be waiting for chapter 3.
dharma.issued chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
cant wait for more : D
unicornhime chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I am already totally hooked. This is such an interesting idea and I'm really excited to see what you do with it. :)
lvk1978 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Edward to the rescue! Already laying the foundation, so to speak. He's a slick one, I'll give him that. Making himself indispensable to poor little rich Bella...

He's certainly a fast worker - holding her hand already. Man, this is getting better and better. Can't wait to see where we're going next. Thanks for posting.
twilightmom1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Well, now that they have met each other, it's gonna get interesting.
karolkid chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Great beginning, this story has a very interesting premise and I can't wait to see how it develops.

Loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Sounds like it is gonna be really interesting.
m7707 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Intriguing and well-written - things I like!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
The chick 'Anthony' was talking with after the incident. Is that a possible accomplice? Or someone that is suspicious of how the incident occurred? Maybe she saw Edward waiting to go into action. Either way all the gang has made an appearance now. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. I think it's funny she can tell his wearing contacts already and his eye color is off.

Bella said, "I looked at his raised eyebrow; it reminded me of Alice." Is Alice and Edward related here?
thedownbeat chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I can already feel my heart breaking for Bella and she hasn't even fallen in love with him yet.
jimemon chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I locked them all in an old steamer trunk which I then locked in my dad's attic. I'd seen Child's Play, I knew what happened./

I have a pile of those dolls hidden in my closet, they all came from my grandma and I don't think she stopped until I turned twenty. Creepy dolls are creepy. Great chapter!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Love it. I like the twist on him saving her from the car accident. Who's the girl crossing her arms across the street? An accomplice?Tanya? Victoria? Who's the boss? Is it Carlisle or Aro, or someone else entirely? Can't wait for the next one!
2,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »