Reviews for The Confidence Man
pillow912 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
great chapters!
RdRidingHood chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
wow this is great i cant wait to read more
Melolabel chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Another fabulous chapter. Loved Ed's POV on this scene, but I think a double coverage is only necessary every so often, just for clarity otherwise it gets boringly repetitive. Anyhow, so good. Loved how Edward is already having little twingles of genuine feeling. Can't wait to see how it goes!
lisamichelle17 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
First, let me thank you for writing and sharing this story with us. I am really enjoying it so far. A few things that I did love:

1) Edward is extremely thorough. He observed Bella in great detail before the car accident and even though James intentionally showed up early to hurt her, Edward was able to protect her, as planned.

2) I really also loved the concern that Edward showed by taking her to the ER. I loved the conversation that he and Bella had while there. Bella telling him about all her injuries was great and at the same time he learned a little about her past, which was helpful. I liked that Edward flirted a little with her. I almost wonder how he will react when she flirts back :-)

3) The dinner on the beach was a perfect opportunity for him to get to know her more and I liked that he waited for her to leave the parking lot, that showed that he was really trying to protect her even though he is classifying it as a professional job.

So now Edward has Bella's I Pod in his possession... I am excited to read as to where he is going to "bump" into her.

Thank you again!
Navarre chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I am really enjoying this story and your writing.

I wish people would not ask an author how long a story will be. I mean, really...just read it and don't worry about it. Lol.

Well it certainly looks like Edward is 'seeing' things he normally wouldn't. Surprise, surprise. ;) I am enjoying the pace and flow between chapters. I look forward to this journey. :)
mumfromoz chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Very intriguing story. I love this 'like her faith in people would influence their behavior. ' fantastic!
LBJoy chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I thoroughly enjoy your writing.

This story is really intriguing & I look fwd to it's progression...

Thanks for the update!
twilightheaded chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
stumbled across your story over at twilighted. Excited to continue reading, haven't read this plot before.
Navarre chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I need to get this off my chest - At the moment, Bella irritates me. She has come into money, and to act the way she did is just plain ridiculous. I understand her need to do things herself - commendable, but to act almost ungrateful for something that can make her life a bit easier and as Charlie stated - do something productive with it, I just want to pop her head off...and then hand it back to her. Lol.

Anyway, she needs to nnot use it unless she absolutely needs to and go on with her life. Buying a better car was a good idea. Not flaunting her money is another. She is low keyed so she should not worry, except for now. Now the Con man is here to play.

Enjoyed this chapter!
lalaalaaa chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
You've got me hooked on this. :)
SydneyAlice chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
This is one of my favorite current stories. Looking forward to the next update.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Another great chapter. I loved the descriptions throughout. Looking forward to the next update. :)
twistedcoincidence chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
every chapter leaves me wanting more, another sign that your doing such a fantastic job with this. i feel bad for bella already. how can you resist someone who is pretending to be perfect for you? guh.
CatMasters chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I just found this story and I'm liking it.
drlena chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I like where you are going with this concept- and it's interesting how conward parallels vampire ward. They are both bad for her and still want to take care of her-although for differrent reasons currently.
2,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »