Reviews for The Confidence Man
twilightmom1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Well, now that they have met each other, it's gonna get interesting.
karolkid chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Great beginning, this story has a very interesting premise and I can't wait to see how it develops.

Loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Sounds like it is gonna be really interesting.
m7707 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Intriguing and well-written - things I like!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
The chick 'Anthony' was talking with after the incident. Is that a possible accomplice? Or someone that is suspicious of how the incident occurred? Maybe she saw Edward waiting to go into action. Either way all the gang has made an appearance now. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. I think it's funny she can tell his wearing contacts already and his eye color is off.

Bella said, "I looked at his raised eyebrow; it reminded me of Alice." Is Alice and Edward related here?
thedownbeat chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I can already feel my heart breaking for Bella and she hasn't even fallen in love with him yet.
jimemon chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I locked them all in an old steamer trunk which I then locked in my dad's attic. I'd seen Child's Play, I knew what happened./

I have a pile of those dolls hidden in my closet, they all came from my grandma and I don't think she stopped until I turned twenty. Creepy dolls are creepy. Great chapter!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Love it. I like the twist on him saving her from the car accident. Who's the girl crossing her arms across the street? An accomplice?Tanya? Victoria? Who's the boss? Is it Carlisle or Aro, or someone else entirely? Can't wait for the next one!
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
That was great! I love getting to know a little bit about Bella :)
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Loved it. Can't wait for the next update. :)
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This looks really promising. I have yet to read anything similar, and from your previous stories I know you're a really good writer, so I'm really looking forward to it. :)
sunpoet chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
And so it begins. How long until Edward-excuse me-Anthony is completely drawn in by Bella? Already, she's noticing he's feeling a mixture of emotions. She noticed his contacts, too. Very observant, our Bella. Can't wait to see what's next.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I'm wondering how good a glimpse Bella got of the driver- James- and if that will come back to bite them in the ass.

Also, the girl in the background. She seems awfully into what just happened. I'm thinking something's gonna be up with her.
cod46 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I dont have a single clue what this is about, or better, I my mind is going crazy about the scenarios.

Woho! Completely hooked by this, thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.

Congrats on you Indie Award!
barbarito chapter 2 . 4/1/2010