Reviews for The Confidence Man
blb1000 chapter 8 . 5/7/2020
It kinda all went a lil too easily in this chapter.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
This should be interesting - with her friends entering the mix.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 5/7/2020
Oh boy. She got the ultimate clue - his Real name. I hope her cop's daughter senses kick in at some point.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 5/7/2020
Ah oh, busted!
blb1000 chapter 3 . 5/7/2020
He's good. But she's getting to him little by little.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 5/7/2020
Wonder how long he'd been following her?
blb1000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
I'm in...
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 10/2/2019
That's all we get of their future take? What did Edward go on to become? What did Bella become? Did they marry? Did they keep the house in Florida?
Anyway, I'm glad you kept this story here so I could find it. It was a very interesting read. Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 10/2/2019
I don't know why Edward felt the need to go see his old employer but I guess it was for closure. The last scene with E/B at Kate's grave was sad. I'm glad Bella gave the money away as she needed to do for her own peace of mind but at least she left some for her education and her dad. I would have kept a trust fund available to her future children and her future because really the money wasn't blood money it was given in good faith as a mother even if her mother wasn't always the best mother.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 10/2/2019
I was hoping to get the full reason Edward had become homeless and an easy target to become the con man and criminal he became. It makes sense in this context of him being a bad teen and then in the middle of his mother being shot and his father blaming him...And Charlie's reaction to Bella saying she was with Edward was realistic too.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 10/2/2019
Their 'first' was a lot different than it would have been if it happened while Edward was Anthony that's for sure. Bella was the one taking charge. It seemed so out of character from the woman we knew in the beginning of this story. I take it Bella was no virgin and yet she always appeared to be. So happy Tanya came forward. Wonder how all this will end up.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 10/2/2019
At least Edward tried to get his buddy Eleazar to help take down the employer but I can understand why he wouldn't help him this time. I can't imagine what Edward is overhearing the agents discussing.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 10/1/2019
I have to admire Edward for not giving in to Bella when she told him of her plan to lie to the police to clear Edward, he wouldn't do that to Bella, knowing if they didn't tell the truth now she'd always regret it later. I'm with Charlie asking why his daughter didn't go to him, a police chief...How is Edward going to get out of these serious charges?
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 10/1/2019
I didn't think Bella had it in her either. Go Bella. Took that gun and used it when she had too. I do want to see Edward be the hero too. Hope he gets to make amends and saved the day too. Very exciting chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 10/1/2019
So Edward told Bella that his backstory was a normal one and that he choice to make the choices he did. So he was just a bad teen? What about his family? When he told us how he got hooked up with his employer he was on the streets begging and homeless. Was he on drugs? I'm confused and want to be able to find something redeemable about Edward but he claims he's bad because, well he wanted to be. At least he's gotten Bella to fight for her life now.
2,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »