Reviews for Lonely Doctor
SassYNoleS chapter 35 . 9/11
Great story !

Lots of laughs and some teared up moments !

MsLiss chapter 35 . 9/10
Lovely story thank you
jk chapter 5 . 2/14
sooo now that we have alittle more back story for Edward...I like him even less. Bella has Edwards whores coming to her...asking about him? well that sucks for her. Sounds like she was in love with I'm and he just wanted to fuck...but id be pissed to ...who in the fuck says, I want a rematch? Right when he said that I would have mad dogged him and told him to get the fuck out.
jk chapter 2 . 2/14
wait wait wait...hold the fuck up...not only is Edward a used up whore but he also has a kid? and hes divorced? How is this a e and b fic? Edwards has a ton of baggage!
I think we can do better for bella. don't you? ya hes a doctor...that about all he has going for him and really not even that...that just screams...not enough time for you and HUGE thanks
jk chapter 1 . 2/14
bella keeps going on and on about what a whore Edward is..was...sooo why does she like him then? Whores are gross. People who will hook up with ANYONE...all used up and shit...its nasty.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
You can forget your birthday I did for two Yeats in a row. Its sad really. You should Never Ever forget your birthday
Guest chapter 35 . 3/4/2015
awww so beautiful! LOVED THE STORY! :))))
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
hahahahaaha, this was hilarious! I'm totally loving this story! :D
author-self-insert chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Are people on the west coast more conservative than I realized? I'd expect Rose and Edward's comments on insemination from my grandparents, not someone in their thirties. If anything, the people I know-grandparents included-want everyone barefoot and pregnant, they don't care how they get that way. What's worse: people who think a woman has a right to be a mother or people who think her life's not worth living if she isn't one?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
bella's going to get knocked up. I just know it. because she's with Edward.
marigold123 chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
I enjoyed your story!
marigold123 chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Yay! They made it through telling everyone, the baby shower and now it's time for the baby!
marigold123 chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
I am keeping my fingers crossed!
marigold123 chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
So Bella is ready to have Edward and Lilly move in. I think I agree with Alice...give it a month. Loved Chuck!
marigold123 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Great date! I am ondering if Bella will end up pregnant? Maybe she will get everything she wants...though she does have Lilly...