Reviews for Lonely Doctor
I know the genre says humor, but these games they're gonna start playing are already annoying. They need to be the adults they are and sit down and have a mature talk and just get it all out already.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 7/26
Something is just wrong that she would think so little of herself to want him despite the fact he treated her worse than a speck of dirt on the bottom of his shoe.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 7/26
Grovel and grovel for the next ten years dude! That was a very bad act- and you have no decent explanations for it either.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 7/26
Oh wow! He was a big douche to her- he did to her exactly what he did to everyone else. And then he wonders what went wrong between them? Oh boy! For a doctor, a very dense thinker.
Jaygm chapter 1 . 7/25
Great beginning! Wonder what his deal is.
jennayg123 chapter 35 . 6/24
Absolutely loved this story! I'm glad they had such a happy ending!
Confusing. You need some separation between scenes here. One moment it's Christmas, the next sentence it's a baby shower? And then birth.
"The woman I was dating's father?" Nope. The father of the woman I was dating is correct.
Little eva chapter 14 . 5/30
I wouldn't patronize an obstetrician who called his mentee's kid a brat and berated her. This isn't adult behavior. These characters sound way too immature for professionals.
Really could have done without Edward using f**. That's hate speech and unnecessary.
These characters act about 22 instead of nearly 40.
GorGirl chapter 12 . 5/24
I guess it's Bella's move now!
GorGirl chapter 11 . 5/24
I was worried that James slipped her a roofie.
GorGirl chapter 10 . 5/24
No doubt the foxes will be at the same bar!
GorGirl chapter 9 . 5/24