Reviews for Lonely Doctor
You can forget your birthday I did for two Yeats in a row. Its sad really. You should Never Ever forget your birthday
awww so beautiful! LOVED THE STORY! :))))
hahahahaaha, this was hilarious! I'm totally loving this story! :D
author-self-insert chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Are people on the west coast more conservative than I realized? I'd expect Rose and Edward's comments on insemination from my grandparents, not someone in their thirties. If anything, the people I know-grandparents included-want everyone barefoot and pregnant, they don't care how they get that way. What's worse: people who think a woman has a right to be a mother or people who think her life's not worth living if she isn't one?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
bella's going to get knocked up. I just know it. because she's with Edward.
marigold123 chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
I enjoyed your story!
marigold123 chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Yay! They made it through telling everyone, the baby shower and now it's time for the baby!
marigold123 chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
I am keeping my fingers crossed!
marigold123 chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
So Bella is ready to have Edward and Lilly move in. I think I agree with Alice...give it a month. Loved Chuck!
marigold123 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Great date! I am ondering if Bella will end up pregnant? Maybe she will get everything she wants...though she does have Lilly...
marigold123 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Poor Lilly...she does have to be struggling inside, even though she shows a brave front. Edward needs to talk to her...hopefully in a tactful manner!
marigold123 chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
Good riddence to a bad mother!
marigold123 chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
Yeah, Bella...let Edward talk!
marigold123 chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Poor Bella reeling from heartbreaking news to have Lilly come running to her with so much sadness too...sigh.
marigold123 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Bella would totally understand what Lilly is going through with her mother.