Reviews for comedy
Banestar chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
There is no story coming! This guy puts his advice columns on here and calls them stories. Don't waste your time.
dariela gutierre chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
well dose chris like tasha
libra101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
tyler james williams
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
please continue
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Please publish the story already. It's been 4 months.
inspiration-arts chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Actually, this really does sound like the beginning of an "Everybody Hates Chris" episode; you know, Chris going off on some tangent, and then something happens that's related to it. I think you just need to find the idea to go with the story. Like this: Julius collapses due to stress from overworking, and now everyone else in the family has to find a job in order to get the money Julius earned. If you use this, or get another idea, I can help you develop it if you'd like me to, or at least give you support through reviews! And don't worry about people and their asinine comments; that's why the fanfiction put in the review blockers!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Nice advice but try making a story, maybe out of that. I was glad they put up an Everybody Hates Chris section. So far there aren't any stories that are like the show.
lieutenant spark chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
what the buck man i dont get this fic at all
CHRISanGREGforeva chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
get a life!

i was so happy to see a story to this comedy, an was like 'FINALLY'.

Bt then this?

thats just mean :(
STUPID chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cr3at1v3M1nd28 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
After so long I was glad to see they finally put up a section for Everybody Hates Chris...then I see this. Shouldn't this be an actual story? Don't let them regret putting this up here.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Uh... Is there supposed to be a story here?

Because there isn't...