Reviews for Venom of a Different Kind
chadoggi kovass chapter 2 . 4/4
tu es le meilleur écrivain et le plus doué des imaginateurs que ja'i pu rencontré seur ce site.
grard goutteur chapter 1 . 4/4
c'est suuuper votre fanfic c'est le top j'aime beaucoup continuez et publiez beaucoup plus de fanfics de ce genre.
sylvia sovitchki chapter 2 . 4/4
fantastic! i like your fanfic !YOU MUST CONTINUE i want to know what happends after!
liu xyaou chapter 1 . 4/4
i like this story and you have respected personalities this is excellent carry on.
mlissa chapter 2 . 4/4
your fanfiction is wonderful please continue
hunterwe chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Great chapter update soon.
konomi-jewl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
this was well written
MidnightAnimeAngel chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Hmmm... a very interesting beginning. Thank heavens, finally an Orochimaru/Kabuto story that doesn't contain Yaoi! It's quite a relief! Thus far, I am enjoying this story immensely. Good job. I hope you will update again before long.

MidnightAnimeAngel
Brainiac5 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Oooh, the plot thickens! What WILL Ryuu do to get back at Orochimaru? (hahaha)

Anyway, still enjoying the story, still intrigued, still rushing off to the next chapter.
Brainiac5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hmmm, quite interesting so far. I'd say more, but I'm too eager to read the next chapter...
Lilith045 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Oh dear, I haven't laughed this much in quite some time...

It's wonderful, really! I your way of writing, it's very... how do you say this... captivating... Yes, I think that's the right word...

Anyway, what made me laugh the most was the: "He had no problem carrying Kabuto, despite the fact that Orochimaru also had no trouble carrying a horse. Without chakra."

The picture my head created with this was simply great. Thannks alot for this...

I hope for more chapters.

Angel
Seto K4iba1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Not sure whether to feel happy or sad for Kabuto. Into the snakes den and at the same time he is being cared for better than any other time in his life. Good job.
starryblossoms chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was wonderful. And the writing style is amazing.