Reviews for Venom of a Different Kind
lucas chapter 2 . 5/20
Kool loved it also i never new oreo loved metal it makes so much sense tho lol also the kabuto parts r sooooo adorable u should continue thi great author.
Kirby Yakushi chapter 2 . 4/2
Awwwwww this fanfic is soooooo adorable epically kabuto
Hurry up and make the next chapters plz :'(
Also make it a bit funny like this dream I have about kabuto pulling pranks on oreo ;-)
Plz update soon I love this story very much and thanx for taking ur time and writing this.
Peace out B-)
Wow i loved ur story when u make the other chapters u should make kabuto pull pranks on orochimaru that would be funny lol
Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa after this i couldnt stop imagining orochimaru carrying a horse LOL
AWESOME BEST STORY EVER
HEC YA THIS IS MY FAV
MORE PLZ MORE MORE CHAPTERS NOW
I WONT ANY MORE I WANT MORE CHAPTERS PLZ ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Best fanfic I've ever read you should write more please i going to be waiting.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
So beautiful how old would kabuto be,...is?
chadoggi kovass chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
tu es le meilleur écrivain et le plus doué des imaginateurs que ja'i pu rencontré seur ce site.
grard goutteur chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
c'est suuuper votre fanfic c'est le top j'aime beaucoup continuez et publiez beaucoup plus de fanfics de ce genre.
sylvia sovitchki chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
fantastic! i like your fanfic !YOU MUST CONTINUE i want to know what happends after!
liu xyaou chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
i like this story and you have respected personalities this is excellent carry on.
mlissa chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
your fanfiction is wonderful please continue
hunterwe chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Great chapter update soon.
konomi-jewl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
this was well written
MidnightAnimeAngel chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Hmmm... a very interesting beginning. Thank heavens, finally an Orochimaru/Kabuto story that doesn't contain Yaoi! It's quite a relief! Thus far, I am enjoying this story immensely. Good job. I hope you will update again before long.

~MidnightAnimeAngel