Reviews for Faith and Begorrah
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great fic. Dean's wish nearly backfired on him big time but thank goodness he had three of them! Loved how little Sammy still had his wits about him, faking being about to listen to Dean and then making a bolt for it, then punching him where it hurt after feigning unconsciousness. Also liked that Dean realised his wish wasn't all it was cracked up to be when Sam's vision took even more of a toll on him then it did when he was adult size. Loved how the fey creature not only reverted Sam to an adult but also dismissed the demon before disappearing. And Sam's thanks to Dean at the end - perfect.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
great
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I just loved this story. It was great.

Thank you.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
AWEsome! This was a pretty kick ass fic, love!

*HUGS*

Mandy
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was a great story, hon. A classic season 2 fic from the master of clowns herself.

I laughed my head off when Sam faked unconsciousness and kicked Dean in the happy sacs.

I think I love young Sam as much as I love adult Sam when he has visions.

Cheers hon. A great start to the week and for fighting off the Monday morning blues.

Kind regards,

ST x
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awesome!

Little Sammy's just so cute! :) And I love me some BigBrother!Dean.

Great work!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
*cheer* I do miss the brotherly love. Thanks for this.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was just wonderful! I loved watching adult Dean deal with little Sammy. :)
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
O... So many twists in this piece!

I loved how Dean's innocent wish turned into a whole world of trouble! (Isn't that how it always happens?)

Oh, and little Sammy knows kung-fu! So cute!

Great story, hun.

take care,

Ana
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I enjoyed this very much, a very apt story for the time of year. You show the brother's bond so well.

You might want to fix this typo

"It took Sam a minute to figure out how to power it up but then he was navigating around it like a poor." I think you mean "pro".

Good luck in the contest!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2