Reviews for Demon Critic
myulander chapter 46 . 2/15
nice job
HunterAtNight chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Where's Michael Myers? You know, the freakishly scary serial killer who never talks, can't be killed, and ALWAYS breaks out of prison?! And he's creepy? He's that guy from the movie Halloween and Halloween ll! You NEED to watch that.
HunterAtNight chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I loved that movie, I think it's better than the modern Alvin And The Chipmunks movies.
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I loved Jinx! She was cool. I didn't really like Terra though, though there was a pretty good last episode of her which I loved. Jinx deserves to be number one, it's annoying that Teen Titans didn't show her much…
HunterAtNight chapter 46 . 11/12/2014
I loved the movie 'Superman vs The Elite' but am I the only one who notices Manchester is the odd one out in this movie? Everyone seems slightly the same except for him… It's weird, even Superman seems to fit in with the world. Manchester also seems like some sort of gay stereotype—or maybe that's just me…
It was a pretty movie and Superman was awesome especially with all the fake deaths!

The awkward thing is when I watched it on tv it was Adults Only…why? Shouldn't it be PGR? There wasn't anything REALLY bad.
blackknight99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Childeren Review?
Skullgal94 chapter 46 . 1/17/2013
Wow, very interesting and nice review. Great job and good luck!:)
ChaosMagemon chapter 46 . 1/16/2013
It's not bad really
SMWStudios chapter 45 . 11/7/2012
Can you review Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for Christmas?
Skullgal94 chapter 45 . 11/1/2012
Wow, pretty cool and nice review and I do agree. Great job and good luck!:)
ChaosMagemon chapter 45 . 10/31/2012
Scooby Doo now did a musical special? Well that's a new one. Now I wish we could get back to Mystery Incorporated.
Skullgal94 chapter 44 . 10/10/2012
Wow, pretty cool review on one of my fav movies. Great job and good luck!:)
ChaosMagemon chapter 44 . 10/10/2012
I seriously loved that movie when it came out and it made Kim and Ron officially a couple.
Sarge Ray chapter 43 . 9/14/2012
Good...you finally have something a critic wouldn't be complete without: annoyance towards something that really IS bad. You're on the road to something good.

You think some of these songs are stupid things from Disney? I know a movie that even FANS of Disney shame and avoid at all cost. Y'know what I'm talking about?
VampPhan chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Pretty funny review, I could visualize this as a youtube video easily. Only thing that threw me off was the 'working for the evil judge' part. Eh...working for him isn't exactly what he's asking. Unless you meant working the bed. But I digress.