Reviews for Dear Harry
elfling14 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
You should have started a new paragraph with "Sorr[y] about this dreary letter..."
RedRubyStorm chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
What about Potter Watch? That wizard-radio thing? Or I guess the Carrows might have forbid it... oh well.
Flamingo917 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Hey, I was wondering, could you add the dates of the day ginny writes the leters? It would make things easier to follow.
Flamingo917 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I saw at one point you said Harry's, when you're speaking to him, but other than that, yay! I like how you included stuff from the book and yet added ideas of your own. Keep going!
elfling14 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
...I teared up again. Curses...
elfling14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
...I teared up a little.
RichelleStark15 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
i like how you have included parts from the book)
RichelleStark15 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
its so amazing!
RedRubyStorm chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I like everything about this except for your closing:

I love you,

Love,

I don't like that, because it sounds like the same thing twice in a row. I like the rest though!
RavenEcho chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Interesting to see it from her perspective. Happy Easter and happy writing!
Little Miss Hades chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
one mistake

Now they respond to Neville's coin instead of Harry's

why would she write "Harrys" if she was writing to Harry?

Other than that, faultless
Skittlez99 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
aw super cute plz poor ginny plz update soon

-Skittlez
Flamingo917 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Oh, poor Ginny. I feel bad for her and all the others at Hogwarts and the hell they'll be going through soon. Once again, great characterization! (I think I spelled that right) Keep writing please!
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I think you protrayed Ginny like she probably would say in a letter to Harry after the wedding. Personally I think she would sound a bit madder, but then again, she would have known there was nothing she could do about. I liked this a lot and can't wait to read the rest of it!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2