Reviews for Neko Ai
DeathBlade1313 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Very beautifully done :)

Excellent work and I would love to see more
TehBem chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love you.
I love this.

I want to ask for more but that was as close to perfection as I think one could get.
Soulhavok chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow this is the ONLY EdgeXMeracle fic out there and it's pretty good
epicwinston chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Alright the hero does the cat girl.

Nice job!
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ya know, finally, there's a heterosexual lemon in here. I mean, I don't go out looking for them, but I could not help but notice that most of the M rated stories are EdgexFaize pairings. Yuck.

This was really well written. Pat yourself on the back for that. I don't know if you made up some of the rituals and stuff for Mercale's kind, but I enjoyed the creativeness.

Line of the day:

Bacchus: "Is that some sort of ceremonial battle armor?"

Only Bacchus would ask something like that.
FenrirXFenris chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I can't believe that this is the only story of this kind for Meracle. After that scene you think everyone would be all over it.

That being said, this story is amazing. The characters are incredibly in character and i like the way you write Meracle's reactions.

Would love to see more of this someday _
waffle.the.nomnom-chii chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, This is probably one of the best stories that I've read in a very long time. Probably one of the best lemons too. After looking for Edge x Meracle, your the only one who has written one so Kudos for you! I know that your curently writing a naurto story, and that this story was a one-shot, But I hope you make another story about edgie and merry! Or even a sequel! Sorry, I'm probably asking too much, but your stories are really good! I'm quite envious of your writing skills! So anyway good job in writing an amazing story, And I hope you make more good ones in the future! :)
Flamerax chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story i personal support edge/reimi paring but non the less this was a great well written. Its so hard to find a long fanfic and even harder to find one that actually has good grammar in it.
Surviving Devil chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm not complaining infact I like the story but it contradicts with the story of the first game where you are from roak and it is before they are advanced and they find the last lesser fellpool.
korat5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
very good story meracle was my fav charicter shave thare arnt more fics with her in them
Bladesniper13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was amazing. I've read hundreds of books on this and close to as many lemons. I've never read a better lemon. It is the most realistic lemon I've seen and your explanation of meracle's race was very convincing and entrancing. I will definitely have to reread this book many times. I feel lemon writing is an art and can make or break a story, even if this is just a oneshot. I hope you write more.
Bladesniper13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Al Azif chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
simply amazing, the entire story has so much attention to detail and realism that I have no other words to say aside from 5/5 faved!
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is really good. 5/5
Molenar CS chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I have no problems with "Lemon" or the like but what i like about this is that it is not focusing simply on the phisicle but the emotional state of the couple. you truly have skill with your words, in a way I hope to have one day. amazingly well done. and I have to agree that I was sorely dissapointed in the lack of choice for coupling with SO:TLH I would have definately gone with Meracle ero or not. and one thing on that note the man in charge of story for that game origionally wanted it to be an ero, thus the scenes with meracle and with reimis shower incidents.