Reviews for Dreaming of Konoha
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
This is a very interesting change of pace, and I think it could have been pretty good if you'd kept at it. It's less of a Naruto story than a modern-day Naruto story, but I think it'd have been interesting to have the Naruto characters on the outside looking in and asking all the questions you'd expect from people raised with a modern perspective about a setting that's deliberately anachronistic and riddled with plot holes.
Leonas chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I don't know what to think about this story. I usually don't do modern. And i feel kinda off readign this. At the same time it's entertaining,a change of pace, and done fairly well. I kinda want to see more just to see how this can go. Also... this is a single pairing right? It does hurt my poor fanboy heart if this is solely a tenten/naruto fic but I like the dynamic here so I won't complain. Just hope you find the insperation to continue this story... i have to know how they escape the mighty death known as wrathful anko.
TheDaemonthor chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
this is great, I'd love to see it continued when convenient
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
He wasn't a shark, he was a certified lawyer, and sharks tended to run from them. LOL this line had me rolling on the floor laughing.
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
lol vary interesting love it
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
lol nice one naruto
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
poor naruto
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
cool so the Kyuubi has join the party
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
very interesting so which world is real i wonder
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
very interesting
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
nice and poor tenten
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
very interesting i love these kind of stories
dav15 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Hey great fic its a pity that it seems to be abandoned.
Brother Bandit chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
You know, this dreams the characters are having really sound like the bleeding effect, like in Assassin's Creed. Is that where you're going with this?