Reviews for Double the yum, an Fstop outtake
evitakrishna88 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
wonderful!
Eric21468 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
SO funny. Your bio picture is so awesome how did you make that?
afalcone10 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Psh I knew you’d have a JINGLE in here. And it was a pretty sweet one too. I’d totally sink my sweet tooth into them … err, it. It being the jingle ;)

What’s amazing about these characters is that I’m the absolute goofball fangirl that Amelia is, but I’m also the shy, wide-eyed Sookie.

"I know, huh? Man, too bad they couldn't get Chris Brown to do the song." - bwahaha. But seriously, why couldn’t they get Chris Brown to do the song? :P

And now I want to know what happens in the Fiends epi after the amazing commercial. *sighs*

Okay, now I’ll go talk to you on Twitter! BTW the link for your twitter in your pro isn’t working b/c it’s for your pixiegiggles account
hannah09 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh. Mah. Gawd!

Pix, I so didn't see this one coming!

Hilarious! Awesome! Best mental picture winner!

And you used Le Poster! *fangirl super squee*

Girl, you rock. Seriously!
sunkisz chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was too cute pix! Good job :D
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is freaking hilarious! Double the Viking Yum! LOL!
SamaraReads chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Hahahahaha! Oh Pixie, I so love your humour! How appropriate for all of our chatter over the new teasers! However, with Fiends, it's probably all EN, all the time, none of the other character bullshit. *snort giggle*

The friends that I got hooked on TB and I have a standing date on Monday nights to watch the newest episode. Me and the girl friend swoon over Eric and her husband (my co-worker) just laughs at us. But of course, he can't stop watching and is anticipating S3 as much as me. *evil grin*
Lubadub chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
PIX! Thank you for that! I'm laughing my ass off!

Thanks again for the shout out!
A-Redhead-Thing chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You know that I loved this. I still love this. I will love this forever.

This is SO the statement of a great fic... of pixiegiggles fun...

Sue me, I suck at making up jingles apprently.

My panties may have died a little at the image of Bjorn getting of his motorcycle and shaking out his hair.

And then Leif in all his glory. Yep, they died a little more.

Arms around each other walking down the street. *dies* goodbye panties.

The new jingle just cracked me up so much! I love it!

I am beyond ready to "sink my sweet tooth into it"

*smooches*
LanYap chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
"Sink your sweet tooth into it." Would that be a Nutella-induced bite? *gigglesnort* When is Fiends coming back on again? Oh, sorry, not a real show... Ok, I'll settle for another F/Stop chapter then, please. ;-D Thanks for the fun Support Stacie pimp!
dazedrose chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
WoOt/... that was fucking awesome!

Oh and am i the first!