Reviews for Shades of Grey
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
I'm glad I'm reading this now and missed the delay.

Their shopping trip was so cute! I wish I had other words for this besides adorable and cute, but I can't help it! I smile when I read them.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
"Business trips are no place for a lady, if you ask me."

Alice didn't, Hatter thought, but decided to keep that one to himself.

I loved those lines.

But more than that, I loved Alice and Hatter's talk of the dresses. Could they get any cuter?
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Yeah, Alice! You tell your mother!

And I loved the other Moment at the top of the stairs. That was wonderful.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I've got a very, very bad feeling about Hatter's very, very bad feeling. But I loved their Moment in the garden. I could just picture him holding onto her hands on his face. Beautiful!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Their nervousness is so adorable! Another cute chapter.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I'm so glad he decided to come get her! Though I'm sure the servants at the Ascots' weren't very nice at all.

I'm also glad I have so many chapters to read at once!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
What a wonderful beginning! I cannot wait to read about their reunion!
Ngoc Chau chapter 20 . 5/29/2010

My Thyla My Captain chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
One, plz do update soon.

two, awesome chapter

Niphuria chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Nice! But Hatter didn't ask if Alice loved him? Or say he loved her?

Anyway, I'm glad she's fine but I was puzzled at how odd Mirana and Tarrant were acting about her moving even just a little. It seemed as if they were hiding something from her. Maybe they were just freaked by the bullet.

This was just lovely and your writing is awesome. Next, please!
RockDiva chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Your writing never fails to amaze me. This chapter was just as beautiful as every other before. I love how Alice is still coming to grips with everything, being in Underland for good now and all. It would definitely send a person for a loop, I'm sure! I also love your giving Alice a mini temper tantrum in her head. I mean, this is still Alice so I'm sure she would still feel pretty headstrong no matter what. (Ironically, while reading this chapter, a song called "Last Flight Out" by a group called PlusOne came on and totally fit everything about your story.) Random moment aside, I just want to say, I loved this chapter and you posted it at such a perfect time as it was like a single white rose in an otherwise miserable day for me :)
Starlight623 chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Guh. Lovely! I absolutely adored those two together. Perfectly done. And I knew you wouldn't kill either of them, but you sure did the suspense well. Can't wait for more (as usual!).
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
This is wonderful. I just read the whole thing in one sitting. I'm impressed.
mattsloved1 chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
I'm so glad they are both on the mend! I can't wait for Tarrant and Alice to finally work everything all out. She needs to be able to hear him tell her that he loves her. Very well written and thanks for such a great read!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 19 . 5/27/2010
I don't like it...I LOVE IT! Almost as much as I love Jack. But, sorry, havent reached that magnitude.

On its way.