Reviews for Shades of Grey
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Oh no! Everything started off so nice! Their picnic was so wonderfully done, including their kiss!

But now I'm terrified for Hatter. Off to the next chapter!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
I adore how you capitalize things of great importance. Seems like something Hatter (and Alice) would do.

And their kiss reminded me of the kiss in the original movie script where he kissed her after dancing. Very well done!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
I love when Chess gives it to Mally. She's not one of my favorite characters, so this was lovely! And Mirana's excitement was very fun to read as well.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Yes, I could hear Mally's voice chastising Alice just perfectly. Just what is going on with Hatter? I suppose I can just keep reading and find out!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
I can see why you loved this chapter, so did I! They were just so sweet and (you guessed it) cute! That kiss scene was amazingly written. Just amazing.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
I'm glad I'm reading this now and missed the delay.

Their shopping trip was so cute! I wish I had other words for this besides adorable and cute, but I can't help it! I smile when I read them.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
"Business trips are no place for a lady, if you ask me."

Alice didn't, Hatter thought, but decided to keep that one to himself.

I loved those lines.

But more than that, I loved Alice and Hatter's talk of the dresses. Could they get any cuter?
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Yeah, Alice! You tell your mother!

And I loved the other Moment at the top of the stairs. That was wonderful.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I've got a very, very bad feeling about Hatter's very, very bad feeling. But I loved their Moment in the garden. I could just picture him holding onto her hands on his face. Beautiful!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Their nervousness is so adorable! Another cute chapter.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I'm so glad he decided to come get her! Though I'm sure the servants at the Ascots' weren't very nice at all.

I'm also glad I have so many chapters to read at once!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
What a wonderful beginning! I cannot wait to read about their reunion!
Ngoc Chau chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
more!

Update!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
One, plz do update soon.

two, awesome chapter

-I.L.J.A.
Niphuria chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Nice! But Hatter didn't ask if Alice loved him? Or say he loved her?

Anyway, I'm glad she's fine but I was puzzled at how odd Mirana and Tarrant were acting about her moving even just a little. It seemed as if they were hiding something from her. Maybe they were just freaked by the bullet.

This was just lovely and your writing is awesome. Next, please!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »