Reviews for Shades of Grey
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
A very fun conversation indeed, looking forward to it ;)

You have a good talent for writing as I'm sure you've heard many times. I tend to stick with stories longer that are written well. Though as for me, I really can't write all the well.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Sounds good so far! Looking forward to the rest of it )
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
Brillant! Just Brillant!
Clever Lass chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Lovely story. Well paced, good characterizations, and I liked the ending. Poor Tarrant, all mad and grey up there! Your descriptions were most evocative. I liked that Alice finally came to an understanding with her mother. This is definitely going on my fav's list.
paisdrescher chapter 26 . 1/5/2012
This story is amazing! I was enthralled start to finish with all the characters. I absolutely love the idea of Tarrant fading from existance because of his magic.

You and your beta should be very proud of this beautiful fic, and i'm sure you are!

That's you on autor alert, favourite author and favourite story now!

Again, thank you for such a wonderful piece of writing.

Pais. x
Mikado X Goddess chapter 26 . 9/17/2011
AMAZING story!

~Mikado xx
Toxxick Lollie chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Its so sweet how much he loves her. :)
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 26 . 6/3/2011
Awwww that was really good. :)
Kamai6 chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
That is is brilliant!

Fantastically written and just generally amazing!

Lenighma chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
I love Tarrant/Alice stories that end with them having children~ Ahh, a dream come true~! The ending is also so sweeeeeet and realistiiiic. Though I have to say Time's correlation is probably...even more off than that. Three/two days could be a few hours (if that, the HORROR!) in Otherland. That' wrong...but what's comforting is that it's quite likely people don't get old the way they do in Otherland (or die, unless they're killed?).

Still! This was an AWESOME fic. Really panicked when Tarrant was dying, there! Whoa, was I!
Peregrinate chapter 26 . 12/5/2010
I like it! Can't think of anything else to say, though.
MagicMaxxy chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
no i love when tarrant loses control then feels awful and alice comforts him its my fave thing to happen hes so bashful its adorable!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 26 . 9/18/2010
Wow this has been an amazing read! Fantastc fic! Love it!
boppit chapter 26 . 8/30/2010
omg that has got to be one of the best hatter/alice stories i have ever read...thank you so much for taking the time to write it :D :D
deathroman13 chapter 26 . 8/19/2010
omg I just read the whole story and I love it :D

and I didn't notice that I was reading for more than 3 hours.

I didn't even notice that it was dark outside XD
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »