Reviews for Shades of Grey
Mikado X Goddess chapter 26 . 9/17/2011
AMAZING story!

~Mikado xx
Toxxick Lollie chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Its so sweet how much he loves her. :)
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 26 . 6/3/2011
Awwww that was really good. :)
Kamai6 chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
That is is brilliant!

Fantastically written and just generally amazing!

Kamai6
Lenighma chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
I love Tarrant/Alice stories that end with them having children~ Ahh, a dream come true~! The ending is also so sweeeeeet and realistiiiic. Though I have to say Time's correlation is probably...even more off than that. Three/two days could be a few hours (if that, the HORROR!) in Otherland. That's...so wrong...but what's comforting is that it's quite likely people don't get old the way they do in Otherland (or die, unless they're killed?).

Still! This was an AWESOME fic. Really panicked when Tarrant was dying, there! Whoa, was I!
Peregrinate chapter 26 . 12/5/2010
I like it! Can't think of anything else to say, though.
MagicMaxxy chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
no i love when tarrant loses control then feels awful and alice comforts him its my fave thing to happen hes so bashful its adorable!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 26 . 9/18/2010
Wow this has been an amazing read! Fantastc fic! Love it!
boppit chapter 26 . 8/30/2010
omg that has got to be one of the best hatter/alice stories i have ever read...thank you so much for taking the time to write it :D :D
deathroman13 chapter 26 . 8/19/2010
omg I just read the whole story and I love it :D

and I didn't notice that I was reading for more than 3 hours.

I didn't even notice that it was dark outside XD
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 26 . 8/10/2010
I've enjoyed reading this story. The pace was fantastic, and your characterizations stayed true to the movie. My favorite part has definitely been Tarrant- both how he fares in the Otherland, and your exploration of his Madness and how he tries to master it. It was very well written, and the suspense about killed me three separate times. Well done!
Zerepak chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
I adored this story!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 26 . 7/18/2010
even though i've been binge-reading for the past week, i must admit that this is one certainly a classic.

thanks for the story,

brittney
Madigan Keen chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
I literally am about to cry! No offense, but I hate you right now for what you did to the Hatter!
Madigan Keen chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
What's wrong with his hands?
390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »