Reviews for Shades of Grey
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 26 . 8/10/2010
I've enjoyed reading this story. The pace was fantastic, and your characterizations stayed true to the movie. My favorite part has definitely been Tarrant- both how he fares in the Otherland, and your exploration of his Madness and how he tries to master it. It was very well written, and the suspense about killed me three separate times. Well done!
Zerepak chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
I adored this story!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 26 . 7/18/2010
even though i've been binge-reading for the past week, i must admit that this is one certainly a classic.

thanks for the story,

brittney
Madigan Keen chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
I literally am about to cry! No offense, but I hate you right now for what you did to the Hatter!
Madigan Keen chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
What's wrong with his hands?
nineteennintytwo chapter 26 . 7/14/2010
LOVED IT! L.O.V.E.D IT!
nineteennintytwo chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
I don't know why I didn't think to read this before. So far, it's awesome! Will be reading the rest in the morning :)
The Bubblicious Genius chapter 26 . 6/27/2010
Nooo! It Can't Be Over! Write More I Beg You! -Falls To Knees-

Aside From That lol.

I Loved This Story. So Original And Amazing. -Bows To You- All Hail Almighty Fyd, The Greatest Author Ever!

And If Your Other Stories Are As Good As This One, I'll Have To Read Them Too . Tehehe.

Thanks For The Wonderful Read!

Write On!

Your Friend,

Bubblicious Genius
chirachi chapter 26 . 6/24/2010
I don't honestly think that there are any words to express how much I loved this story. You truly have a talent, you should pursue it! You managed to capture each and everyone's personality so well it makes me jealous. I love it! 3
flynfreako chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
awesome story! :D i loved it~
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
This was a beautiful story! I have enjoyed each chapter and look forward to other things you'll write.

The conversation between Alice and Margaret was very bittersweet, but well written. A very nice end to the story!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
Aww, I love that she has a mood ring! How appropriate.

And of course, the whole chapter was so sweet. Loved it!
A Blue Word chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
jewel of athos suggested this story to me (cause I just saw the movie and told her I really wanted to read some fan fiction). I really like it :). You did amazingly with writing in character. Good job! Now on to the next chapter! :)
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
Oh I completely enjoyed this chapter! The wedding was fascinating! Mally being sweet and the futterwackening and just the entire day was beautiful!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
A loud crack punctuated the end of her sentence, as if in echo of the sound of the shot that had injured her so severely.

That line had such fabulous imagery. Perfectly done!

And don't feel bad about Tarrant. It worked really well for this chapter and Alice make it all ok. :)
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »