Reviews for Shades of Grey
nineteennintytwo chapter 26 . 7/14/2010
nineteennintytwo chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
I don't know why I didn't think to read this before. So far, it's awesome! Will be reading the rest in the morning :)
The Bubblicious Genius chapter 26 . 6/27/2010
Nooo! It Can't Be Over! Write More I Beg You! -Falls To Knees-

Aside From That lol.

I Loved This Story. So Original And Amazing. -Bows To You- All Hail Almighty Fyd, The Greatest Author Ever!

And If Your Other Stories Are As Good As This One, I'll Have To Read Them Too . Tehehe.

Thanks For The Wonderful Read!

Write On!

Your Friend,

Bubblicious Genius
chirachi chapter 26 . 6/24/2010
I don't honestly think that there are any words to express how much I loved this story. You truly have a talent, you should pursue it! You managed to capture each and everyone's personality so well it makes me jealous. I love it! 3
flynfreako chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
awesome story! :D i loved it~
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
This was a beautiful story! I have enjoyed each chapter and look forward to other things you'll write.

The conversation between Alice and Margaret was very bittersweet, but well written. A very nice end to the story!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
Aww, I love that she has a mood ring! How appropriate.

And of course, the whole chapter was so sweet. Loved it!
A Blue Word chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
jewel of athos suggested this story to me (cause I just saw the movie and told her I really wanted to read some fan fiction). I really like it :). You did amazingly with writing in character. Good job! Now on to the next chapter! :)
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
Oh I completely enjoyed this chapter! The wedding was fascinating! Mally being sweet and the futterwackening and just the entire day was beautiful!
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
A loud crack punctuated the end of her sentence, as if in echo of the sound of the shot that had injured her so severely.

That line had such fabulous imagery. Perfectly done!

And don't feel bad about Tarrant. It worked really well for this chapter and Alice make it all ok. :)
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
"I feel well. Much better than even yesterday," she said. She just conveniently left out the "how" and "why."

I loved that line. :) And I loved this chapter! Their "official" reunion was just adorable.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
Been away from the internet for too long! But I have quite a few chapters to catch up on, so that's good.

This is a cruel way to leave us, but I will certainly jump to the next chapter. Their moonlit stroll was just beautiful!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
In the last two days I have read all of your Alice in Wonderland stories, and I love them. Shades of Grey in particular I think is just wonderful - exactly the kind of sequel I'd love to see to the movie! You write all of the characters so well! Thank you so much for writing such wonderful stories!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
oh. slurvish now seems to be a combination of all curse words in english
AngelBornOfHell chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
i rly love the highland accent...XD

and is "slurvish" like the underland version of "slutty?"
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »