Reviews for Shades of Grey
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
"I feel well. Much better than even yesterday," she said. She just conveniently left out the "how" and "why."

I loved that line. :) And I loved this chapter! Their "official" reunion was just adorable.
PrincessButtercup30 chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
Been away from the internet for too long! But I have quite a few chapters to catch up on, so that's good.

This is a cruel way to leave us, but I will certainly jump to the next chapter. Their moonlit stroll was just beautiful!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
In the last two days I have read all of your Alice in Wonderland stories, and I love them. Shades of Grey in particular I think is just wonderful - exactly the kind of sequel I'd love to see to the movie! You write all of the characters so well! Thank you so much for writing such wonderful stories!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
oh. slurvish now seems to be a combination of all curse words in english
AngelBornOfHell chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
i rly love the highland accent...XD

and is "slurvish" like the underland version of "slutty?"
CaptainFlyingSparrow chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
fyb818 the only word I can think of is WOW!

This story is amazing, lol every time you updated your story no matter where I was at home or even at walmart (because I have email alerts on my phone) I stopped and read the new chapter. And even re read some chapters.

This story was awesome, it even made me cry when the rabbit hole was blocked off!

Brilliant story, wonderful job, I can't wait to see more Alice in wonderland fan fictions from you! Bravo!
gfggb chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
WOW.

I liked the idea of Alice and Tarrant as soon as I saw the movie and I was lucky enough to find your story. This was very well written, very well paced and the characterizations were AMAZING! I've hesitated to write my own story since I don't know how well I could write the Hatter but you did it so well I could hear every change in his voice and see every shift in his eyes. I liked the added touch of the lavender, too, that was neat.

I will definitely read this one again, several times! In the meantime, I'm going to see what else you've written. _

Thank you for such a lovely story!

Poet
Niori chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
This was an amazing story. I'd say why in more detail, but sitting here and reading this has already made me late for work. Lol!
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
That was a very sweet chapter, a very fitting epilogue! I have loved every single moment of this story, and I have been gripped from the very beginning! I am sad that it has finished, but I'm happy there was a happy ending!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
ur rendering of the highland accent was impeccable
obbits14 chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
Thanks for the great story! Hey how'd you foind out Mctwisp's first name?
Niphuria chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
A beautiful, if bittersweet, ending. But it is full of promise, as well. Little Helen.

I agree about Time. I think that Time in Underland is likely very fickle and inconsistent.

Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful story.
LostLyra chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
Aww! No it's over! I wish there was more but sadly no... I've loved this story throughout. And I'm looking forwards to the next Alice in Wonderland story you bring up! Well done and a definate fave. LL
LadyBastet92 chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
What a perfectly wonderful way to end this perfectly wonderful story :3 This has really been a delight to read. I can't wait to see your next project!
WitchesRayvyn chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
As before, I absolutely love your story. I’m so sad to see it end. I hope that you have future plans to write another Alice/Tarrant story. You portray them so well and keep them so true to what they were and what they might have been that I would be very sad if you weren’t planning on writing another. Though the ending was short, it wrapped things up so neat and nicely. It was just wonderful. Thank you so much for such a wonderful and beautiful piece of writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »