Reviews for Lost at sea, lost in me
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Loved the Mini story and I hated that episode but I loved how you transformed it into something better :)
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow,when your bored,you really know how to make yaoi...be bored more often.(_-)
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
"I got bored..."

WELL THANK YOU FOR GETTING BORED YOU MADE AWESOME LEMONLYDKDIKWXKAJS WAT

My favorite lemons are the kind with fluffiness :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
hahaaha love it girl! :) Zack is so loving to his now, brother lover and Bailey is just a cunt ass whore coochi lickin motha fuckka. lol This story RoCkZ! :D
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
wow
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
HOT! :D
Nocturnal Owl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I am glad you got bored because I loved this.
ultimate zackcody fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Finally told the bitch off that what he should've done when they were in paris on the show
Ed'sIceColdAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ah ! i love you for giving bailey what she deserved! i mean every time i watch an episode of suite life on deck and cody and bailey are together or cody is talking about bailey im like, dude! fuck her, and go "Fuck" your brother hahahaha! your story was amazing and i love the way you write. it was beutiful the way you described the waterfall and the naked twin boys, hahaha thanks again dear :
jonfck chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I like this one, love wet boys so putting them in a pool so sweet. And Zack is so straight forward so cute that Cody let him do all of that.
PermafrostQueen chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
yea...sand is NOT a good place to go at IT... trust me...i kno...[shudder]
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
awesome i love
lawlietfan347 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was amazing! Yea Bailey is a bitch, and Zack and Cody's relationship is so cute! GET BORED MORE OFTEN! :DDDD
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Another Bailey bashing...good for you! This is yet another good one shot, and the boys are so cute together. But i have to wonder why its always Zack taking Cody's virginity and not the other way around? Sorry after reading several of your stories in succession i started seeing a pattern and began to wonder. :) Still great!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
... Oh my fucking god! I absolutely love you! You were bored? Well I hope you get bored more often and hope you'll have more stories and one-shots up soon!