Reviews for the art of breathlessness
achillius chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Ugh was this was so dark and entrancing and sexy. Loved it! Keep writing!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Aw! XD I loved this!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Okay, that was yum. Happy glowing person on this side of the monitor.

Thanks for posting!
woo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was good but Mai isn't heartless.
iCe chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really love this pairing.

I love how people write the knifeplay with Mai/Zuko.
Hinodeh chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I swear this is my all-time favorite Mai/Zuko fic.

I love the writing style and like how Mai's flaws actually work for Zuko and put him at ease in a way.

That's a rare approach for any pairing, let alone one where the woman's flaws are potrayed in this light.

Not to mention that this story was very IC and sexy. I honestly can't applaud you enough for showing Mai and Zuko's actual flaws instead of turning this into a shallow, lovey-dovey fluff fest that pretends that everything is prefect and healthy about their relationship, even if the dysfunctionality works in their favor.

Thank you for writing this. There should be more Maiko fics like yours.
OldAccount789 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Well written!
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I loved it. Your descriptions were beautifully crafted and seemed almost picture perfect. Zuko and Mai were also very much in character.
maiko122 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow loved it. The characters were dead on and your writing style is amazing. Instant fave :)
redchinese chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this story deserves an encour- can't describe how good this is. thank you for writing it! :)
oz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
perfect characters and plot! so steamy and i liked your your writing style very much :)
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
haha this was good...so great job. xD
Friday Addams chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow, that was very sensual and erotic! Well done for writing such an eloquent piece - it's such a relief from all the dirt and smut that seems to be prevalent here.
4everMaiko chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Omg i so love this one, amazing job!
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ahh is so love this one, awesome job!