Reviews for Contemplation
Haha omg aww poor Dean
parisindy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hehe poor dean
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I bet Sam wasn't worried only about rusty nails. He saw Dean's hesitation and didn't like it. I love this contemplative version of Dean. He's adorable when he's dazed. Sam's going to keep an eye on him because his agreement at the end doesn't sound very lucid too. Again, amazingly done.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like that in the second he takes Sam is already moving on with a plan. Because he's used to making split second decisions too.

Also, I wrote decisions as delicious at first. And then I though, wounded Dean, that is delicious.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
LOL... LOL... no hesitation! Very very nicely done! Thanks for the smile.
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I can so see dazed Dean finding the questions he's being asked meaningless, while those around him think they're critical. Then the one Sam thinks nothing of Dean jumps all over answering. So perfect!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I'd be out of there fast, too!

Great drabble.

Needles - ouch!

Thanks

Karen
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Seems he remembered how to answer quickly enough once it came to escaping from hospital eh?
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'm picturing him sitting there on the exam table all dazed and pale and a bit sweaty and spacing right out, and the nurse-or-doctor watching him and having this little frown of professional concern and then intervening in his best interest.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was great - love the way he's so quick to get out of the hospital after all the umming and ahhing x
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw, the poor boy... feeling the injection was worse than the scratches. LOL

That was entertaining and very true for an ER visit after such an accident - I speak out of experience, BTW.

Nevertheless, Sam's taking action and bringing his dazed brother to the hospital was a good decision. The same goes for the intern administering the tetanus shot, just to make sure.

In their line of work, it certainly doesn't hurt to get the booster shot earlier rather than too late.

Well done.
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
lmao. Excellent! Very in character for both boys! Loved it!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
haha dean.

id totally do the same thing!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ah, I love this a lot. :-) Poor Dean did indeed have a rough day.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Sometimes you just need a second to shake the cobwebs loose, but the promise of pain can defiantly speed up the process. Cute story.