Reviews for 1985 Song Parody
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Roxas and Xion are right in what they say...
sven asta chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Omg! Xigbar in parachute pants! XD Dancing like MC Hammer! Lmao! Me and my buddy laughed so hard we cried ;v; Thanks for this lol. I love Xiggy, the old pedo ovo
SugarBeatAngel chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Gee, thanks for getting that song stuck in my head... :

Lol, no. That was pretty clever though. I love it. Especially because I'm an 80's fan. Like, HUGE 80's fan. I really only had one real conscious year of the 80's (1989. I was two and the Muppets ROCKED!)

It makes me sad to think how much society has changed. I'm still the girl that busts out my VHS tapes and watches movies even though I have a perfectly good copy of most of them on DVD. Blu-ray? Pfft. Lame. Lazer discs had better picture quality (they were just SUPER inconvenient.) Movies aren't marvelously campy or cliche anymore. AIDs isn't the world's biggest problem anymore with all these cancers and global warming and such. Nothing the way I grew up knowing it is right anymore! D:

So I can really relate to this, as well as the original song, even though I didn't actually grow up for the whole 80's, it was still a major part of my childhood. Where did all the glitter and glam go!
Velithiri Steel chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I loved this song so much. But I grew tired of Bowling for Soup for a while...

And now I might just end up having this song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. xD

Ame-chan just died laughing chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
OH MY GAWD! XD I cannot express how happy reading this made me. I always used to love this song too.

Where the hell did you get inspiration for something as hilarious as this? I can totally imagine a Xigbar tribute with this! HILARITY! *Dies laughing*

But I'm also slightly high off vanilla frosting, so... yeah...

Lotsa luffles, Ame-chan