Reviews for Night HeadChildhood
Reader chapter 3 . 6/19
Am, I really don't know, but if my review can help to add more paraghraphs, I will try. So, Naoya. Author, I can't even imagine that you've stopped work on this moment! You've left Naoya in real hell, without hope that everything will be fine! As fan of younger Kirihara, I announce, that it is required to save Naoya! SAVE! And I must answer for Naoto's previous command. So, don't leave this work, it is wonderfull (especially brother's emotions and killer's flashbacks).
unknown chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
naoto was some what smart ,but don't yell at an officer i bet they will hit you and throught you in the slammer ,but also naoto can just kill every one anyway]
Darth Soror chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I agree, this fandom needs more fanfics; so I will support yours by reviewing and perhaps I'll write one of my own eventually :)
Please update soon so we can find out what happens to Naoya!
YamiTenshi14 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
You like cliffhangers, don't you? -.- Naoya better live...He's suffered enough in the series and now get's tortured in fnfics too? 9.9 Anyway I read your review replies so I'll answer some questions you asked me . Yes I'm in Uni even though my username says 14, it just the age that I started reading fanfics lol, that's also the main reason why I can't write any NHG fanfics now but in summer I definitely will. I used to write fanfics but they were yaoi and I made a vow not to do so anymore so I deleted them but I still write for fun and have some original stories at my DA account, I could sent you the link if you’re interested. v Anyway keep writing please, you have me hooked!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
NO! Poor Naoya! Being trapped with a psychopath...I hope Naoto finds him before anything bad happens to Naoya! He has enough angst as it is...

Really, Saph-kun. Me? Respectful? HA! That's a good one. But don't worry, I won't copy Naoto. I'd be a hell of a lot worse.

Love the new chapter! Please update again soon! _~
YamiTenshi14 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
No give back Naoya! You can't leave it in such a desastrous cliffhanger! Still it was an awesome read... One thing though, why so short? Is it part of your style? Anyway please continue it!
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow! Really good! You captured Naoya perfectly! He's my favorite so bonus points lol Anyway you're right there should be more fanfics of this series. After Uni ends in summer vacation I'll try and write one. Keep it up I'm interested in what happens next!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
O.O NO! Poor Naoya! Has he not had enough trauma in his short life? Now he's been kidnapped too? Why must everything bad happen to the cute ones?

Awesome chapter yet again! I can't wait to see what happens next, so you must, I repeat, MUST UPDATE SOON! XD
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww! That was so sweet! Poor Naoya with his nightmares, but it's just so cute when Naoto gets to comfort him! XD I really hope you'll continue this. You have a great start here, and I'd love to see where you go with this.

Btw, I agree with you. There aren't enough fics in this category. However, if you want to find more, search Night Head Genesis on this site, and you'll find a couple in the miscellaneous anime/manga section.

Please update soon! _~