Reviews for Crime and Justice
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
when are you going to update I love your story?
Disoriented11 chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Wow, this story is seriously AWESOME! Dude, why hasn't it been updated in so long? I'm so curious about what's going to happen next! Crane's motivations, whether Lex and Johnny are going to actually talk Jack into helping them, Owlman's plot to catch the spy, what's going to happen to the invention Jack still has and, of course, how does Jack end up turning into the Jokester? Its so deliciously complicated!

Love the way your write the characters, having them be so different and yet true to the originals. There's so much content and possibility for growth, continuing to focus on the Joker of course :). Please tell me you'll update this, or at least tell me if its officially dead and why.
The Lord of War chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
his is by far the most amazing find I have ever had you sir are the most astounding writer I have found in a while. Love the story, love what you've done with the characters.I hope you will focus more on the Jester or Joker if that's what you are going to call him. I would also like to get some more details on the Justice league. PS please update soon
The Lord of War chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really like your story so far. You're doing a great job of giving your characters individual personalities and of coming up with new and exciting plot this is the first time anyone has made the Joker into a hero. We really don't see enough of the crime syndicate parallel universe in DC or in fan fiction. So yeah, in my opinion your story is awesome. It's so unique. I love it. Please continue
thinwhitedukeofdeath chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
i know you have a lot to do in your life, and playmate is going well, but everyone has seemed to have forgotten about the jester. my laptop crashed and i cannot continue any of my stories( at least on the computer) and i feel like hes slowly dieing of boredom since nobody can provide him with a life on fanfiction. cant you hear his cryes? HELP ! im so lonley,making this year drive to some mexican restaurant with some cooky scientist. i just dont want this story to be thrown away ...because theres so mutch to be explored, and you are so talented with exploring all those gaping holes left by authors of the comics . thats the reason for fanfiction right? to explore and expand the aspects where the authors didnt dare go to? i know i sound really idiotic, but it would make my day ...or year if the story of the jester was explored.
thin white duke of death chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
just to let you know, instead of batman 21, I'm thin white duke of death. You will see my stories in about two days. Feel free to read when you want! :)
batman 21 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Hmmmm? I think crane has a lot of backround, wich makes him paranoid, and Jack is such a sweetheart. I'm getting almost exactly what I wanted.
CherylSongbow chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Very interesting so far. Keep updating!
candyland chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Scarecrow seems like an interesting character. I picture them as the concept art in BAA(the video game)please go on.
J.W. Appel chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Awesome! Please continue!
amy rose chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I stumbeled around this story and at first when i realized it was a comic story i was about to leave, but then i didnt have anything else better to do...so...yeah. I read it, and now I'm eager to find out what happens next. Sorry this was so long.
Latoya chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Owlman is normaly Thomas Wayne Jr.
thin white duke of death chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
love it. did you spell irak wrong? or is that how they spell things on the other earth?
batman 21 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
right where it says well thanks jerk, it says jacj, you pressed on the wrong key, happens to me all the time.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
That's really interesting. We see Crane, already working on fear gas, Bruce Wayne hoping to find a spy by leaving breadcrumbs to Luthor, and Jack is offered to perform again.

Please update soon!